LAB...

Ami: " Cerberus!"

Kazu: " and I though it can't get any worse!"

Kousuke : " Tsk, although I want to say it is beautiful, but I think I can't do so in this situation?"

Jennifer: " What the hell is the definition of beautiful for you!"

Kousuke placed his sword back on his shoulder with a wide smirk.

Kousuke : " seems interesting! Oi Kaidou! I will take care of this so move on!"

Jin: " Kousuke..."

Kousuke : " I will have the Aoshima couple to back me up so don't bother worrying about me."

Kazu: " wai... Who gave you the right to choose in our stead?!"

Kousuke : " didn't you hear me! Move on!"

Jennifer narrowed her eyes before pulling her father, the princess and Kenzaki into the shadow.

Jennifer: " it's up to you, Kousuke."

She said from the shadow before it moved forward passing under the demon.

Both Kazu and Ami readied themselves.

Kousuke : " don't hurry, each of us will have a head after all."...

***

***

It was pitch black in there. As they were traveling through the shadow, their bodies were floating in that dark and void place while Jennifer was taking the lead.

Erza tightened her hand around her sword.

Erza: " everyone..."

Jin: " we made it here because of their help. We should at least repay their efforts with victory."

Jennifer: " we have to not let them down."

Kenzaki : " what's the point of that."

Both Jin and Erza looked back at him.

Kenzaki: " what's even the point of doing all of this. Irene-sama herself couldn't stop those people, will a bunch of kids be able to do so..."

Kenzaki had a crazy smile as he looked up.

Kenzaki: " they should be dead by now. And the same for us... We will die."

Erza: " what are you talking about? Kenzaki !"

Kenzaki: " just look what happened, we joined forces with rebels! We are following a crazy leader's plan! We are fighting along side the one whom we wanted to execute for his crimes! I don't get any of what's happening here!"

He yelled.

Kenzaki: " for what reason was I fighring for this long? For what reason have I been working so hard? To get my revenge! To seize the rebels! To assure the light sacrifice! For what reason I've continued to live! For the sake of queen Irene! But she is now dead! And now I have to bear to fight along side the one who killed my parents, the one I've always wanted to take his soul the most! I have to bear seeing him and I have to remind myself that I can't hold my sword to behead him every second!"