Save Her... Part 1...

Unlike the night of their first victory, the air of the inn that night was gloomy and heavy. Although it was late, but Hide didn't come back yet.

Mira: " who could have thought that Eriko would be kidnapped."

Kiyomi was going back and forth, clearly worried

Kiyomi: " it's our fault! We should have noticed that she felt demons' presence and that's why she hurried to them!"

Ryuzaki: " calm donw, Kiyomi."

The brunette neared on to her, trying to calm her down.

Kiyomi: " I can't! Ryuzaki, you know we can't leave her with those groups! We have to save her soon! She is-"

Ryuzaki: " I know!"

He sighed.

Ryuzaki: " I know it. Yet still we can't find her."

Kiyomi bit her lip.

Silica: " I've been searching for so long but couldn't find their main hide out."

Alice: " not to mention we are still surrounded here, we can't afford to send a lot of our forces."

Momoko was in tears by then.

Momoko: " then... Are we going to lose her..."

Mocchi: " of course not! Like hell we're letting them sacrifice her again!"

All of Tsubasa's eyes went back to him while the others had wide eyes at that last word. Again.

Ruri: " so she was sacrificed before, right?"

Kiyomi had to nod.

Kiyomi: " right. Eriko, a friend of mine and I were kidnapped by a group back in Harness after the war."

Ryuzaki placed a hand on her shoulder.

Ryuzaki: " you don't have to tell them."

Kiyomi shook her head.

Kiyomi: " they have the right to know it now."

She looked at the others who were waiting for her to continue.

Kiyomi: " Kuzuki Akira and I met Eriko in the cell of that group, she was a shy girl that was afraid of people. When we first met her, she had an amnesia. We were the ones who gave her her name. A ritual then was held, a demon was sealed successfully within Eriko, Akira died due to a failed ritual, and I was rescued before they could sacrifice me."

Rikka then joined her.

Rikka: " Eriko was then brought to our adoptive older brother who had exorcisted the demon within her and saved her."

Kiyomi: " but even after the demon was successfully removed from her, she gained some kind of strange ability that allows here to feel demons."

Ken: " she didn't only lose her memories, but she was sacrificed too. That's horrible."