The Emperor...

Natsu and Gray started coughing while dark blue areas appeared under their eyes.

Natsu: " this is..."

The whole area was covered in a black thin mist.

Gray: " this way, everyone will die..."

Wendy balled her hands into fists.

Wendy: " I won't let that happen. I won't let anyone die."

She took a deep breath, her self-healing magic saving her from the poison's effects.

Wendy: " Magical Breath!"

She let out a huge storm of air. The storm pushed away the mist, and as it passed by both Natsu and Gray, they soon felt their breathing becoming easier as a weight was lifted off their chests.

The wind that Wendy emitted already healed all of those who were under the effect of the poison.

When she stopped, she swayed around before falling down, Natsu grabbing her in the last moment.

She was unconscious, for covering a large area caused her to drain her power.

Natsu and Gray smiled softly at her.

Gray: " we have a little hero here."...

***

***
Inside the mansion

Fanatio and Dakira were still fighting the giants. The half demons never knowing the meaning of giving up, continued to fight even after their limbs were chopped.

Dakira: " what should we do, Lady Fanatio? They're not moving back!"

Fanatio bit her lip.

Fanatio: " give me some space!"

Dakira nodded as she started pushing the giants away, gaining more space for her mentor to use her special move. Fanatio held up her sword and looked around, searching for the giants leader.

When her eyes finally fell on him, she quickly moved her sword forward, creating a pillar of light that aimed at the leader, piercing through everything in its way.

The leader managed to duck at time to escape the attack, losing merely half of his ear.

The other giants who got hit fell lifelessly to the ground. When the leader of giants saw his followers falling down, he was filled with both anger and fear. Fear for a moment delay could have coasted him his life and anger for he was afraid of a human.

Leader: " how dear you!"

He rushed to her, the woman held her sword up to defend herself but she didn't think he would switch the direction of his attack and hit her from the side, knocking her until she was slammed on the wall. As she was struggling to stand up, he was right above her, holding up his hammer.

Dakira: " Lady Fanatio!"

She ran off, blocking the hammer with her sword. But it didn't withstand the power of the giant and it broke. Dakira then grabbed the hammer in its way down, slamming her head on it to make it stop. Her helmet broke, but still the brunette woman with two braids didn't give up, pushing off the giant back with every force in her body before falling back.