Showdown...

The blunette man had a smile on the face. Asuna was more than happy to see him.

Asuna: " master!"

She was about to run to him when he held his hand up to stop her.

Bercouli: " sorry Asuna, but for now I want you to stay on the other side. I want to fight against you as an enemy."

Her eyes widened at his strange request.

Asuna: " why would you ask me to do something like that?"

Bercouli: " I really want to fight against lady Asuna who is going all out at me. So I think this is a good chance."

He reached to his sword.

Bercouli: " plus, I think you may be able to grasp something more important to you this way."

He held up his sword at his opponents.

Kazuto: " Asuna..."

She looked at the swordsman in the black outfit.

Kazuto: " it's your choice, whether you want to fight against your teacher or stay back."

Bercouli: " I have to remind you, Lady Asuna, that now I'm fighting to protect the nobles who are ruining our kingdom, while you're fighting for those neglected and maltreated."

Her eyes wandered back to the older man.

Asuna: " why are you telling me that now?"

Bercouli: " just as your teacher, I thought I had to give you a small push forward. Plus, you should know I won't hold back."

He had his eyes narrowed in determination.

Asuna grabbed tightly her rapier as she walked next to Kazuto and Yuuki

Asuna: " let's do it!"

She said taking the lead...

***

***

The red and black tonfa guns blocked the slash of the double saber.

Eriko: " we met again, Ue-niichan."

Kenzaki's eyes widened as both of them backed.

Kenzaki: " you really!..."

Eriko: " first I have to apologise, for not being able to tell you sooner."