Rebellion...

Harness...

The black haired man knocked on the door before going in, facing off the brunette woman that sat to a large table, surrounded by papers that Yuuya hardly could see her. He could swear she stayed up all the night working.

Yuuya: " Elie-kun, you should take a break."

The woman didn't bother looking up from the papers she was skiming through.

Elie: " everyone is putting their lives on the end of the line in Eragon. I should do my best here as well."

She stood up and handed a few papers to Yuuya.

Elie: " have the advisors sign those. The orphanage and hospital that Jin was planning to work on should be over before he is back."

Yuuya nodded. They were all informed via Elie that Jin was safe and sound with Ban and the others. And though that made them breath in relief, they also learned of what they were planing to do in Eragon.

Yuuya: " why should they participate in that rebellion?"

He asked, worry can be read all over his face. Elie smiled gently.

Elie: " it's Onii-chan and the other's nature. They can't turn their backs on those in need. Plus..."

Her expression became serious.

Elie: " it's their only way to bring down whoever is planning the dragons' ambush on us."

Yuuya turned her words in his mind before nodding.

Yuuya: " I will take those papers to the advisors. Take a rest before I come back again. I don't know how to face Jin-kun if you collapse out of tiredness."

Elie sighed but as she didn't want to worry her friend anymore, she nodded.

As Yuuya left to the advisors, Elie walked off to her bedroom. As soon as she stepped in, Gin ran to her and hugged her legs. Elie chucked as she picked her son up.

Elie: " did you have a nice nap?"

The boy nodded with a smile before it soon dropped.

Gin: " papa... Nee-chan?"

Elie: " sorry Gin, it seems it will take them a little bit longer to come home. But you still have mama here."

The boy hugged her.

Gin: " miss papa..."

Elie sighed as she patted his back gently.

Elie: " I know, I miss him too."

She walked off to her balcony of her bedroom and looked at the direction of Eragon.

Elie: ' dear, Jenny, Onii-chan... Please be safe and come back."...

***