Back To Eragon...

Gregory: " bring them closer and link them to each other using metal chains! Hurry up!"

He ordered his soldiers as they were preparing the ships they will be using for their journey to Eragon.

Kenzaki: " a dragon's limit is four ships! We will bind every four ships together and pull them using a dragon!"

Yuuya: " we have to load the ships with supplies! Everyone help me!"

They were all working hard, making their preparations and people were running all along the port as they were completing their given tasks.

From far away, two kids were watching the movement on the portes.

" They're surely in a hurry."

A magenta eyed and side-parted shoulder length crystal blue haired young male around 18 spoke. The left side of his hair was tied into a ponytail.
He wore a simple red hoodie and black pants as well as matching colour shoes.

" I can't believe they managed to gather all of this ships in a matter of few days, Ree-nii!"

The girl with topaz orange eyes and cyan green hair which were tied into twin tails with two red ribbons exclaimed.
She was wearing a green long sleeve blouse and a red skirt and yellow boots.
She was carrying a yellow sling bag sewn with a red flora pattern.

Ren: " I heard even both Jenock and Akihabara are preparing their large fleets and Arabista is sending more forces to join, Miku."

Miku: " just how many people they managed to convince to join them?"

Suzune : " almost everyone."

She said as she walked next to the kids.

Aoi: " the whole seven kingdoms are now working together to overcome the great danger awaiting for them."

Ren rose his eyes to his mother's

Ren: " great danger?"

Aoi: " you don't have to worry about it, we will make sure to stop them before they would even dare to harm you or your sister."

Her look wandered to the green haired woman.

Aoi: " we will leave them along with our friends' kids as well in your hands."

Suzune held her thumb up.

Suzune: " don't worry about it, I will take good care of them like if they were Sonia."

Aoi: " that's relieving."

She said with a smile before joining her husband on the portes, leaving the two kids to go back with Suzune...

***

Arata: " I'm really sorry guys, for dragging you into this."

Haruki: " your apology is late. Load those boxes on the seventh ship, we will need them!"

He said leading the workers there.

Hikaru: " mother and her followers will be here any time soon."

Haruki: " the more hands we can get the better. Akihabara's fleet had already moved, right?"

He said asking the red head.

Arata: " right, we will meet with them and Rossius fleet about a day later."

Haruki: " very good then."

As soon as he said that, his attention was caught as two brunettes walked to them.