Kenzaki's Past...

***
Inn...
Night...

That day, Jennifer had left as promised to look for Ryan, Seekers and Tsubasa were helping the Sleeping Knights assisting and supporting the forgotten people of the capital who were leaving in a miserable condition while waiting for their information searcher to come...

Ban walked down to the basement as Mira told him he may find Kazuto there. It was late in the night and Ban couldn't help but wondering why didn't he return home.

When he opened the basement's door, he was surprised to see the many bookshelves there. The basement was a large library formed of two floors. Although it can't be compared to Ryuu's library. Still it was quite big.

Kazuto: " Ban-san!"

Ban snapped and looked downstairs to see the other man between mountains of books.

Ban: " sorry to interrupt you. I just wanted to ask about something regarding today's mission, but it seems you're quite busy."

He said walking down the stairs.

Kazuto: "well, it's something that i should do after all."

He told him as he looked down at the book in his hands. Ban casted one glance at the book and then looked back at the man.

Ban: " I see, it's about Yuuki, right."

Kazuto merely nodded at that. He clenched his hands on the book tightly.

Kazuto: " I can't sit and watch while she is taken away from me. I was learning healing magic for so long to find a cure to her illness."

Ban gave a soft smile, after all, he saw the past him in Kazuto. The Ban that didn't want to let go of Lilyan and wanted to save her no matter what.

Ban finally placed a hand on the other man's shoulder.

Ban: " I know how does it feel, if you need any help, I will be there for you."

Kazuto gave a small smile at that.

Kazuto: " thanks, Ban-san."

They both snapped when they heard the bell of the inn ringing. It was late in the night and no one could pass by at such hour.

Walking upstairs, they finally reached to the main hall of the inn. As soon as they reached there, a girl stood straight and held up her hand like if saluting someone.

" Silica is back, leader. She got all the information you asked for."

Kazuto returned the salut with a smile.

Kazuto: " good job, Silica. Thanks for your hard work."

Ban: " so this is the information searcher you told us about."

Kazuto nodded.

Kazuto: " may I introduce her, Silica, our information searcher."

The girl bowed politely.

Kazuto: " Silica, this is Yamano Ban-san, the leader of the Seekers."