Levantain's Mansion...

As soon as the building was in sight, Alice snapped the bridle of Amaiory, making it speed up.

Bercouli: " there is someone standing ahead of us!"

He pointed at a blond male standing in front of the castle. He had his blade planted in the ground while placing both his hands on the handle, his eyes closed like if waiting for something.

When they got even closer to the castle, the man snapped his eyes open and held up his sword with a quick move. That single move caused a very strong wind to pick up, pushing most of the dragons backwards and cutting the wings of some of them. A lot of the riders dropped either injured or dead.

Alice: " hold your ground!"

She screamed through the wind as she made Amayori proceed forward. The dragon flew through the wind and dodged them life if it was able to see them.

The ones who followed her suit were her royal knights, both Seekers and the Sleeping Knights and a few of her soldiers

Ran: " Blaze!"

The dragon charged its breath towards the blond male who jumped back quickly, escaping the attack.

Hiro: " it seems he won't let us through easily!"

Yumi narrowed her eyes as she felt uneasy.

Yumi: " there are no demons around."

Arata, who was flying on Efreet along side his daughter and Muraku had to share the same worries with the blunette girl.

Kazuto exchanged looks with both Yuuki and Asuna before they hopped off their dragons and landed in front of the young man.

Alice: " Kazuto!"

Kazuto: " move ahead! We will take care of him!"

Alice: " but!"

Bercouli: " let them, young Lady Alice!"

The woman looked back at the blunette man, her expression demanding a valid reason to leave them behind.

Bercouli: " those three are more than able to defeat him! We ought to proceed and not lose time here!"

The blonde woman bit her lip before leading the others forward.

As they passed by the young man, he rose his eyes, following the dragons as the made their way through the sky.

Yuuki: " are you underestimating us! Looking away of us on a battlefield!"

Volo looked down with a wide smirk.

Volo: " my deepest apologies, but there is no need to look at those who will be send to the world of the dead."

Kazuto: " you seem quite confident for someone facing three people at once."

Volo: " as long as this sword is with me I don't intend to lose."

He said holding his sword up and everyone backed a step as they thought they saw flames rising from behind him.

Yuuki: " nii-san?"

Both women looked at the man who grabbed tightly to his black sword. Though a sweat ran down his face, his eyes still didn't show any sign of fear.

Kazuto: " charge!"

He ordered and all three ran off to the blond man, exchanging roles to attack.

The blond easily blocking off all of their attacks and deflecting them with his sword. After a few tries, the three of them understood they couldn't get through his defense.