Fight...

She quickly ran to her window when she heard the loud noises outside that woke her up.

Her eyes widened when she saw the black flying createurs fighting against the rebels.

Asuna: " what's happening!?"

Her eyes went to the pink haired woman that was struggling to keep one of the monsters away from her

Asuna: " Liz!"

She clenched her fists tightly.

Asuna: " she tricked me... But she... But she is..."...

***

Mira: " calm down everyone, you're safe in here!"

Wendy: " just stay together! Don't panic! If anyone needs something just inform us!"

Mira and Wendy were trying to keep the people inside the inn calm.

Tecchi stood outside in front of the door while holding up his giant shield.

Tecchi: " nothing will get past me and harm this inn!"

Kazuto and Yuuki where working together to finish of the demons. Switching attacks while one enchanted his sword and the other dash forward.

Silica was holding just fine with Pina's help that had its bubbles disturb the Wyverns and slow them down.

But the other members didn't seem to be able to stand their ground.

Kazuto: " Tsk! We won't hold if it continues like this!"

Wendy and Mira watched from the inside as a lot of their members were injured and wounded, tossed off away by the demons.

Mira: ' I can't just watch! I have to do something! I have to help!'

Her hand moved slowly to the back of her neck, but before she could do anything, she snapped when Wendy dashed out of the inn, running past Tecchi.

Tecchi: " wait! Wendy!"

She ran to both Gray and Natsu who were seriously wounded by the demons.

Wendy: " hold on! I will help you!"

She held up her hands in front of them and the air around her glowed in blue. Her brown eyes had a determined look that no one saw before.