Dragons' Clash...

Next morning...

The sun started to rise up slightly upon the half destroyed alleys. The aftermath of previous battles can be visible to anyone passing by.

Just only one building managed miraculously to withstand everything and protect the people it hosted from danger.

Just behind it and beneath its very long shadow that was getting shorter as the sun rose up more into the sky, a black and white haired man along with a blunette fairy can be seen practicing.

Jin's eyes narrowed slightly as he observed the aura that surrounded the little girl. Slowly, a stream of air overwhelmed her, but when she snapped her eyes open, it disappeared.

Wendy: " as I thought, it's impossible for me."

Jin: " you still don't believe in yourself."

Wendy looked up at him with a defeated look.

Jin: " if you don't believe in yourself, the air won't believe in you. You have to believe that you can do it."

Wendy: " I... I-"

Jennifer: " seems you got another pupil, dad."

The black haired woman interrupted and walked next to her father.

Jin: " Jenny, why are you up early?"

Jennifer: " that should be my question?"

Wendy: " Jin-san said that training early in the morning can be more helpful."

Jennifer: " as strict as ever, dad."

She sighed and he merely closed his eyes.

Jin: " you can't go easy even if it's training. Sometimes the things that are mostly ignored are what decide your fate in a real battle."

Jennifer: " I know that, it's only because you care too much that you're too strict isn't it?"

She gave a known side smile.

Jin: " to whom do you think you're talking to in that way, Jenny."

Jennifer: " my beloved strict father of course."

She shrugged her shoulders but quickly snapped at the ringing of a certain bell.

Jennifer: " could it be that they're attacking?"

Jin: " most likely. Wendy, get back inside."

He said before he and his daughter ran towards the watchtower.

Wendy looked down when they left her behind. She was weak, she was unable to help with anything and therefore always left behind, always been the one protected...

 She was weak, she was unable to help with anything and therefore always left behind, always been the one protected