Awakening...

Alice: " we will climb together, so that if one of us fall, the other two can help him."

Ryan and Jennifer exchanged looks and nods at that. The three of them tied the rope around their waists.

Before they left, Alice checked one last time on her dragon before that the three of them walked out of the cave and started climbing.

It was a very cold weather, and it was hard to see the summit because of the clouds. There was no tell how much or for how long they have to climb. But Ryan wasn't thinking back on his decision, nor the other two women who decided to follow him no matter what.

A strong wind picked up and they all stopped, sticking with all their might to the mountain to not fall or get blown away. When it passed, they resumed again.

Ryan: " just wait, I will come to save you..."...

***

***
Two days later...

Finally the barricades started to appear after days on working on them. Under Ban and Ryuzaki's guidance, they made sure to make them large and thick so that they can hold on in front of the royal guards.

The fire benders made sure to weld the metal pieces together. Heidi supported it with her plants and together with Yuki, they added the Stunfeel so that it would be hard to break through.

Soon after all the barricades were placed and the shields were disturbed, Ran, Silica, Heidi and Yukina took off on Blaze to the other towns.

Hide volunteered to cast an illusion so that even if the guards would manage to break through the barricades, they would get lost within the illusion and so it will become easier to attack them.

Ban nodded in satisfaction before his eyes wondered off to a group of men right behind them. While hurrying to gather as much battle force as they can, a lot of people were added without checking their identities, which made Ban more than worried.

He couldn't also help but notice that Ken and Ruri were emitting such cold and terrifying aura all of a sudden, something he associated with the addition of those new members. Someone among them clearly didn't appeal to them. He can't also deny that some of those people had terrifying looks in their eyes, something that bothered him for so long but he couldn't voice it out yet.

Just as Ban was going through their plan once again in his room while overlooking everyone getting ready from his window, a knock on the door made him snap his head back into the room as a certain black and white haired man entered, much to the brunette's surprise.

Jin: " Ban-kun..."

Ban: " Jin, you shouldn't have left your bed, you still didn't fully recover yet."

The man had a smile over his face as he moved his arm around, testing how far he was able to move.

Jin: " don't worry about it. It can't even compare to getting hit by the scream of death."