Outside time and space...

Chiron : " I challenge you."

He said with a confident glimmer.

Ken: " I see, then we shall accept your challenge."

Momoko nodded with a determined air.

Chiron: " very well then."

He said as he quickly pulled the string and launched his first arrows at them

Ken quickly grabbed the kid and flew back to dodge his attack and build up a strategy.

Momoko was trying to shoot down Chiron arrows that were following at them.

As he soon found out a good spot, he quickly hid there. Taking a breath he looked at Momoko.

Ken: " we have to assume that he has some kind of power over us as he pulled us to his area. So we have to make our move carefully."

Momoko: " I... I will do my best to support you!"

Ken: " no."

She snapped at his strange answer.

Ken: " I need you to make the first move and attack him. I will be the one to support you."

She tilted her head in confusion, for she knew very well she wasn't much for Ken's skills and he should be the one to go for the attack. Yet...

Ken: " with Kyubi's speed you should be able to surpass him. It's our best bet right now."

She wasn't sure. But as she felt Ken was so serious about this plan, she had to agree to it.

Momoko : " I will do my best!"

As if Kyubi understood what was happening, she turned back her head as to give her friend an encouraging look.

Momoko: " alright! Let's do it, Kyubi!"...

***

***

Riding on Kyubi's back, Momoko quickly dashed towards the centaurs, her bow in hand and ready to shoot.

Chiron slowed down when he saw her heading his way. Backing a few steps, he prepared his bow to launch as well.

Chiron : " perish!"

Momoko: " go!"

Each of them launched an arrow overwhelmed by a strong aura, Chiron's formed a drill of green and orange energy while Momoko's was pink.

The two powers collided, chattering most of the things near them.

Both Chiron and Momoko dashed forward, resuming their rapid launching and trying to shoot down each other.