Death Forest...

As they tied Gordes and pulled him to the outside, the man merely kept looking down while groaning and cursing, clearly not liking the idea of falling into their hands.

Erza: " I will make sure to give you the punishment you deserve for your betrayal."

The blond man couldn't care the less about her words.

In their way out of the basement, they saw two figures heading their way.

As soon as they got closer, Jennifer's face brightened before she dashed to them.

Jennifer: " Dad!"

Jin was leaning on Ruri as he walked, mostly that his fight drained him a lot that he couldn't walk on his own anymore.

Jennifer quickly through herself on him and the man couldn't help but giving her a small smile as he placed his right hand on her back.

Jin: " thanks for the hard work, Jenny."

Ken: " why are you..."

Ruri sighed in defeat.

Ruri: " Jin-san insisted on coming."

The red eyes wandered towards the blond tied man.

Jin: " Erza, this is..."

Erza: " don't worry, he has no crest anymore. He can't summon any demons. And most likely all the demons outside disappeared as well."

Mizel: " most likely that the homunculi outside as well stopped."

Erza: " any loses."

Sendou was already checking on everyone using their cards.

Sendou: " nope. Everyone made it out sound and safe."

Heidi: " that's a relief."

Jennifer: " the others will be the same as well."

At that, the man who kept silence for the whole time finally bursted in laughs.

Gordes: " I won't be sure, kid. The Levantine and Preston families are more terrifying than us. I won't be surprised if your friends were killed."

Erza: " you..."

Gordes: " I've merely said the truth."

His devilish smirk widening by the second.

Gordes: " I long for your defeat."...

***

***

Alice looked down as she learned of it.

Alice: " Dakira..."

Fanatio: " in order to protect me, she decided to give up her own life."

She was squeezing her fists at that, avoiding everyone's else eyes.

Bercouli: " and she is not the only one..."

He looked up.

Bercouli: " we lost a lot of people in this fight. I can tell that."...

***