Crimson Despair...

Bercouli was blocking off all of their attacks and returning them with his own. It wasn't hard since every time he slashed through the air in front of them, he would slash at them no matter where they were.

As Asuna locked swords with him, he let a smirk at her.

Bercouli : " seems that even you can't break through my strong defense and attack, young lady Asuna."

And he quickly kicked her back. She landed roughly on the ground, yet, a smile formed on her face.

Asuna: " 10 minutes..."

Bercouli had a confused air.

Kazuto: " you can slash through anything that was in front of you 10 minutes earlier..."

He said from his position on the ground.

Bercouli : " that's right, that's the basic of my secret move."

He then narrowed his eyes. Asuna and Kazuto smirked at that.

Asuna & Kazuto: " go for it! Yuuki!"

Her red eyes glowed as she was surrounded with a dark purple aura. Her thin transparent black wings shot out of her back as she dashed with an incredible speed.

Bercouli brought his sword in time to block the fairy's attack, but she was still going ahead, attacking him quickly that he started to worry.

Bercouli : " how, I was sure you did attack with them!"

Yuuki: " wrong! I didn't move from my place for the last 10 minutes! It was all Nii-san's illusion!"

Bercouli : " it can't be!"

Asuna: " Yuuki! You have a limit of 10 minutes!"

Kazuto: " Take him down! Yuuki!"

Yuuki yelled as she speeded up her attack, her sword glowing in purple.

Bercouli finding it harder to keep up with her by each passing minute

Bercouli finding it harder to keep up with her by each passing minute. Her speed and power were increasing the more she attacked.

Yuuki: " I don't care about the pain!"

She said stepping firmly on the ground and moving her sword quickly, piercing through Bercouli's right shoulder.

Yuuki: " for Nii-san and Asauna!"

She pulled the sword to the side, slashing at his upper right arm with that. Yet, she was still moving forward, closing to the startled Bercouli.

Yuuki: " and for everyone else, I won't lose this chance because of pain!"

Asauna&Kazuto: " Yuuki!"

Another firm step on the ground. Yuuki yelled as she stabbed Bercouli quickly multiple times. It was hard to spot her sword, but Asuna and Kazuto were sure they saw the purple flashes of the glowing sword striking the blunette.