Trouble...

Silica: " then Ryan-san, from here I will be heading my own way. Thanks for everything until now and I wish you good luck."

Ryan: " same here, take care on your way back and stay safe."

They both waved goodbye at each other and walked down their own paths with Silica heading to the East towards the capital and Ryan heading north towards the mountain.

" Help... Me..."

The more he got closer the more the sound became clear.

Ryan: ' I'm on my way to save you.'...

***

***

Irene slammed her fist on the throne arm as she stood up and pointed her stuff at them.

Irene: " what do you mean you couldn't capture her?! With you and your dragons, capturing one of those Sleeping Knights should be a piece of cake."

The two soldiers exchanged worried and fearful looks before lowering their heads.

Guard 1: " she got some help from a strange person..."

Irene: " strange person?"

Guard 2: " the man took a crystal sword and reflected our dragons' breath like if it was nothing!"

Irene: " reflected it you say! Don't make me laugh, the only metal that can stand in front of the fire breath of a dragon is-"

Her eyes widened by a fraction before that she sat back on her throne.

Irene: " you're dismissed. Be thankful that I'm too busy to punish you."

The two guards bowed before hurrying to get out from the throne room. The red haired woman rested her head on the back of her hand.

Irene: " that can't be.. there is no way it's..."

As she was trying to come up with an explanation to what she just heard, a knock on the door brought her back to the reality.

Irene: " come in."

Alice entered the room and bowed to her mother before facing her with a serious look.

Alice: " mother, I have something important to report to you."

Irene looked at her daughter and nodded.

Alice: " while I was heading to seize some rebels, I got attacked mid-air."

Irene: " mid-air?"