Lead...

As soon as the cloaked figure passed through the gates a few days later, the long brown haired woman ran to him and tackled him into a hug, almost making him fall, but his hood was the only thing that fell down, revealing a known scar.

Elie: " Onii-chan!"

She was about to choke on her words

She was about to choke on her words. Ban simply wraped his arms around her softly and smiled at her as warmly as he could.

Ban: " don't worry sis. I'm here with you now."

A certain black haired woman approached them as Elie backed and held herself together.

Jennifer: " uncle..."

Ban: " I heard you were injured, are you alright now?"

The woman nodded. And Ban merely sighed.

Ban: " Elie, Jennifer, I'm sorry. If I was nearby back then."

Elie: " it's not your fault, Onii-chan! You came as soon as possible when you heard about it after all!"

Ban merely sighed at that.

Ban: " what about the others?"

Jennifer: " they will be all here by evening. You should use the left time to get cleaned and get some rest, uncle. I can see you hardly slept a wink for the past few days."

The brunette merely chuckled at her.

Ban: " you really have your father's sharp eyes after all."

Elie smiled at him.

Elie: " then, let's get inside."

She said and they all walked to the castle...

***
Eragon...

He slowly opened his eyes, but he was still feeling pain everywhere in his body.

" You're finally awake."

A feminine voice spoke and he looked up to see a woman with long large red braids, a stuff in her hand and a very large black hat shadowed most of her face. She sat down on a chair and looked at him with a cold yet terrifying smirk.

Irene: " I was waiting for you to wake up."

Jin: " who... Are you?"

He tried to move, but he found out that he was tied to the pole behind him. All he managed to do was to stand up.

Irene: " that's not the way to speak to the one who is holding your life in her hand."

Jin: " I don't remember such thing."

He told her with unwavering calm tone.