New Threat...

Year later...

Ban: " a disaster!"

He blinked twice as he looked up from his papers and stared through his son's eyes that held nothing by seriousness.

Ryan: " three years from now, the whole seven kingdoms will be attacked and wiped out with nothing left behind..."

Ban was one to know better to not underestimate his son's seriousness.

Ban: " attacked by whom?"

Ryan looked at him for a while, wondering if he will ever believe him.

Ryan: " by dragons."

Ban narrowed his eyes at that. If anything else, he knew exactly how much strong a young dragon is, so he wouldn't like to imagine how it would like when a whole army of dragons would attack them.

"Call! Call! Call!"

They both snapped as they heard that. Ban reached to his drawer and took out a card that shined in blue before showing a chibi version of Hiro.

Hiro: " Ban-san... There is something important I have to tell you..."

The chibi Hiro spoke as he had a determined and worried air, meaning the Hiro on the other side of the line had the same expression.

Ban and Ryan exchanged looks before that Ban spoke.

Ban: " can it possibly be about a vision in which the seven kingdoms are destroyed by dragons?"

The chibi Hiro blinked twice, completely surprised.

Hiro: " eh! How did you know?"

Ryan: " Hiro-san, I had the same vision last night too!"

Hiro: " eh! Ryan-san too!"

Ban: " it seems it's not a matter that we can overlook. I will do something about it from here."

Hiro: " alright then, I will leave it to you, Ban-san!"

With that, the chibi Hiro disappeared from the surface of the card that became white.

Ban quickly moved his finger on the white side of the magical card, writing a certain name before a chibi version of Ryuu appeared and repeated the word calling for a while before it stopped.

Ryuu: " what's the matter, Ban?"

Ban: " Ryuu, I need you to look into the origin of dragons."...

***

It kept happening, no matter what. When he went to sleep, he heard it. When he woke up, he heard it. When he was dreaming, he heard it. That same voice that was asking for help.

Ryan felt that the voice's owner was calling him, asking him for help and not anyone else.

It kept happening for a few months before that Ryan decided he can't ignore it anymore.

By that time, Ryuu contacted his father, telling him that as far as its known, the dragons appear from behind the ocean.

Ban wasn't satisfied with merely that, and he decided that the only way to find answers was to look for it himself.

A few days after Ryuu contacted him, Ban was packing his things in a small bag, getting ready for a long journey. For the whole time, he was diving deep into his own thoughts.