Set Off...

Yuuki: " our dad... Is dead..."

Those words fell like a lightning strike on Bercouli as his mind tried to process them.

Bercouli: " dead..."

Asuna: " master..."

His look went down, finding it hard to believe that.

Bercouli: " how?"

Kazuto and Yuuki rose their heads at him.

Bercouli: " how did he die? He was the strongest swordman that I've ever known, how did he die?"

Kazuto: " you know that even the strongest swordman can't cut down the death when it's present. It just was his time. He left peacefully though. Enjoying a warm bed and his two kids by his side."

Bercouli sighed.

Bercouli: " he was really an old man, who exactly knows how much he had lived before joining the army 60 years ago. Now I understand why we all have almost the same style."

Kazuto blinked twice as Bercouli managed a soft smile

Bercouli: " the old man was my teacher as well. And he taught me a lot of things that I passed down to young lady Asuna."

Yuuki: " seriously! Then, wouldn't that make us somehow one family!"

She said with an excited voice while Kazuto merely had a sweat drop at her childish behavior. Bercouli ok the other side bursted in laugh as he found himself amused by her way of thinking...

***

***

Hide: " you seem upset?"

He looked at the woman next to him, looking down and never rising her face up.

Eriko: " my words... Couldn't reach to Ue-niichan's heart."

Hide narrowed his eyes and gently warped his arm around her shoulders.

Hide: " it's okay Eri, it may take some time for him to be healed from the past bruises. So you have to be patient. Look at the bright side, you don't have to fight him anymore."

He said trying to cheer her up to which it seemed to work.

Eriko: " you're right. And since this problem is solved, I think I have to tell everyone else that I got back my memories and explain a lot of things to both Tsubasa and Seekers."