The Failing Experiment...

" what about those two?"

' who is there...'

The sound of footsteps echoed through the place. She couldn't see for whom they belonged for her eyelids felts as heavy as rocks she couldn't crack them open.

Her whole body didn't move, refusing to listen, like if it was paralyzed. The only sensation she had was the feeling of a liquid brushing her skin.

" Heh heh heh. As you see. They're dead. They couldn't handle that experiment."

A woman's voice sounded through the place this time, creating an echo to it. She felt something heavy falling in her chest as she heard her words.

' who is dead...'

" So, is it a failure."

Another voice was added, it was a man this time.

" Heh heh. Not at all my lord. Look at this one."

She pointed at the container with the unconscious white haired girl.

" It seems she had shown signs of accepting the contract. Heh heh heh heh. She may work."

' me...'

" I see. What will you do to the bodies of her siblings?"

' my siblings!...'

" Even if as mere corpses, they may help us a lot with our experiment. Heh heh heh."

' Lisana!... Elfman!!... '

The older woman stack her face to the glass of the container, her face grimacing as she spoke.

" You're my precious experiment now. I won't let you fail."

' no... No!...'

" You should be more of use than your siblings. Because they're looking up at you as their older sister."

The vines planted within her body emitted some kind of dark particles. It moved through her muscles, creating black lines while at that, burning her from the inside.

' No!...'

" How does it feel, to have a demon fused with you."

' No!'

And her eyes snapped wide open...

***