Chapter 62: Foodie

On the second morning, Alina looked at her swollen eyes in the mirror and sighed. How could she go out like this? How about changing the date with Leo?

When she was thinking, her phone rang. She slowly walked over and picked it up. Coincidentally, it was from Leo. "Good morning."

After a pause, Leo said, "Good morning."

"Why do you call me so early?"

Hearing this, Leo thought that Alina had forgotten what she had promised, so he was anxious. "You promised me to go to a place together!"

"I know, but..."

"You want to go back on your words, don't you?"

"I..." Alina wanted to explain, but was interrupted. "You broke your promise again!"

"Shut up! Can you hear me out?" Alina was annoyed. Why was he so irritated? She hadn't said anything yet.

"..."

Holding the phone in both hands, Leo pursed his lips in grievance.

Hearing no response from the other end of the line, Alina wondered if she had sounded too fierce just now.

She cleared her throat and said, "Well, my eyes are a little swollen today. They look a little ugly. Of course, if you don't mind, that's fine."

After a while, she heard Leo's affirmative voice. "I don't mind."

If he didn't mind, then she could wear a pair of sunglasses.

"Okay. When will we set out and where shall we meet?"

"Tell me the place and I'll pick you up. You decide the time." Leo's voice was full of joy.

Alina thought for a while and told him the time and place. Then they said goodbye to each other.

There was an hour and a half to the appointed time. Taking her time, Alina opened the wardrobe and tried on several dresses. She finally decided to wear a white T-shirt with sun-protective clothing, pencil pants and white shoes. With a high ponytail, she was a girl full of vigor and vitality.

When she went downstairs, she met Wendy. She looked at her up and down and asked, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"I read a novel last night. I was so moved that I cried my eyes out."

"Are you going out?"

"Yes. I'll go out after breakfast. One of my classmates asked me out."

"Classmate? Boy or girl? How about the family conditions? Where to live? What do parents do?" Wendy came alive and asked a lot of questions.

Seeing her like this, Alina didn't dare to tell the truth. "They are two girls. I don't know about their family, but their grades are good."

Wendy was a little disappointed, "Girls! Be careful. Come back early."

"I know, Mom."

Wendy left disappointingly and went to take care of her garden. Alina beckoned the servant to serve breakfast for herself.

When she almost finished her breakfast, Sheffield came.

When they met, Sheffield was stunned. How could her eyes still be swollen?

"Good morning. What would you like to eat?" Alina greeted with a smile.

"Milk, bread and noodles," said Sheffield to the servant.

"Okay, please wait a moment, young master." The servant took the order and went to the kitchen.

"You have a good appetite!" Alina smiled, trying to say something.