Chapter 128 - 130

Chapter 128: I'm A Lady Too

Alas, it seemed that Sheffield couldn't be coaxed for the time being.

She'd better go back to her room to change her clothes and think about it after Leo's birthday party.

Alina opened the wardrobe and picked a white sleeveless dress. The birthday party of the young master of the Tang Family must be attended by some celebrities. If she dressed too casually, it seemed that she didn't care about him; if she dressed too formally, it seemed that she wanted to compete for beauty.

A white dress with a diamond-encrusted belt, long hair down, and a touch of makeup. Done!

Looking at the girl with fair skin, a plump face and a charming smile in the mirror, Alina was in a good mood.

She took the gift, hummed a tune and went downstairs.

"Miss Alaina, are you going out?" Peter looked at her and asked.

"Yes, I won't come back for lunch."

When Sheffield heard her voice, he glanced at her casually and was stunned when he saw her carefully dressed up.

Where was she going? She carefully dressed up, with the gift she bought yesterday in her hand, which was a men's hand rope. Was she... going out with any guy?

"Do you want to use the car?"

"No, I can take a taxi."

If she used the car, all the family knew where she had gone.

"Be careful and come back early." Peter said as usual.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye."

If she wanted to take a taxi, she had to walk to the main road. There was no taxi in the villa. The distance was about five hundred or six hundred meters.

The summer sun was a little strong now. Fortunately, both sides of the road were covered with tree shadows. Alina wore a pair of kitten heels today, so she didn't need to worry about her feet.

She walked out of the villa district and waited at the roadside for a while. Then she called a taxi.

Soon, the car arrived at the gate of the mansion of the Tang Family.

It was a private residence and the taxi was not allowed to get in. When Alina came before, she got off at the gate and went in. Today was no exception. After all, it was rule.

Alina picked up the gift and was about to get out of the car when the guard ran over and said, "Miss Li, madam has told me that your taxi can be driven in today. You don't have to get off at the gate."

"Oh, thank you." Alina smiled apologetically at the driver who had finished checking the meter. She asked the driver to send her in and told him that there was no need to give her the change.

There were already many luxury cars parking in front of the mansion of the Tang Family. The driver looked at them and joked, "Miss, next time you come here, remember to find a good car. In front of them, I feel ashamed of my car."

Alina chuckled, "Then you should make more money and buy a good car. I'll take your car next time!"

"Okay, thank you for your kind words."

The little girl was in a good mood. She didn't feel inferior because she took a taxi, which made him respect her.

Seeing the taxi turn around and leave, Alina tidied up her clothes and was about to enter the house.

"Whosshh..." A red sports car roared and rushed over.

Alina hurriedly stepped back. She was scared now to see a car coming.