Chapter 101-103

Chapter 101: She Fell Down

Sheffield squinted at Alina and said, "Alaina..."

It was rare for him to call her name. Alina froze. Was that Sheffield's voice? She turned around and looked at him questioningly.

"Come here." He moved his left hand towards her.

Looking at him, Alina refused, "What are you doing? I won't go. I'm afraid of falling."

"I'll say it again," said Sheffield in a more serious tone, "come here!"

If she didn't go there, Sheffield seemed to get angry again. With a fake smile, Alina immediately responded, "Okay, okay, I'll be right over! But I have to slide there slowly."

She trembled and slid over, putting her hand on Sheffield's and smiling kindly at him.

Seeing her smiling face, Sheffield clenched his hand and turned his head expressionlessly. "Hold on, I'm going to get started."

With two people who didn't know how to skate, it was a little difficult for Sheffield to start, but it only took him a little while to slide smoothly.

"Sheffield, hurry up!" This time it was not as exciting as last time. Ted wanted his cousin to speed up.

Alina thought safety was more important, "No, your cousin is taking us with him. It's too fast for him to stop."

Ted was determined to oppose Alina, "No, my cousin is so powerful!"

"Your cousin is just a little boy. Do you still want him to take us to fly?"

Alina's words irritated Sheffield. He turned his head and glanced at her coldly, secretly speeding up.

Feeling faster and faster, Alina opened her eyes wide and grasped Sheffield's hand. "Hey, you don't really want to take us flying, do you?" To be honest, Alina felt dangerous.

"Wow, so fast! I've told you that my cousin is very powerful. See?"

After a lap, Alina's hands were sweaty, and the one holding Sheffield was a little slippery. They went on for a second fast lap.

When they skated to a curve, a teenager, who must have just learned to skate, ran out. He was skating at the edge of the pool in the opposite direction. Because he was not familiar with the turning, he accidentally slid into the pool.

Just like what Alina had done before. He burst into the crowd in the opposite direction, which was courting death.

The boy also knew that he was in danger. His face turned pale. He was so anxious that he tripped over himself with his feet!

That was too bad! When other skaters saw him, they hurried away from him, or they would have a pileup.

With Ted in his right hand and Alina in his left hand, it was too late for Sheffield to stop when he saw the boy on the ground.

There was a distance between the place where the boy fell and the edge of the pool, which was only enough for two people to pass. If only Alina could skate as well as she used to, she could have taken Sheffield and Ted with her to the pool, but she couldn't.

The boy on the ground looked in horror at the three people flying towards him hand in hand.

Seeing that they were about to crash with the boy on the ground, Alina suddenly let go of Sheffield's hand and said, "You pass by the edge."

Sheffield subconsciously followed her orders. He turned the wheels under his feet and slid through the outer ring with Ted.

Letting go of Sheffield's hand, Alina slid out by inertia. She had planned to bypass the boy, but because his legs stretched out, and Alina's technique was not mature, she bumped into the boy's foot and fell on her back.