Chapter 90: Why Are You Here

Her arm was swollen!

Alina looked at it in a daze. Was this body too fragile?

She poked the swollen part with her finger. Well, it was elastic, but a little painful. Did she need to see a doctor?

After thinking for a while, Alina decided not to disturb Wendy and went alone quietly. Otherwise, she couldn't explain it. She couldn't say that she had nothing to do, so she twisted her arm, could she?

She washed her face and changed her clothes with difficulty, and then went downstairs to have breakfast with her schoolbag. During the whole process, her left hand was hanging down. Perhaps it was because she behaved naturally that no one noticed that her left arm was hurt, not even Wendy.

When Alina was about to get on the car, she opened the door with her schoolbag in her right hand. Because her hand was delicate, she couldn't hold two things, and her schoolbag fell to the ground.

Hearing the sound, Sheffield, who was opening the door of the passenger seat, looked back.

Alina opened the door and then bent down to pick up her schoolbag.

Sheffield raised his eyebrows at her slowness, "Is your left hand for decoration?"

Alina picked up her schoolbag and replied seriously, "No. My left hand is used to balance my body. Otherwise, it's easy to move sideways with one hand."

"..."

What she said was a little funny. With an expressionless face, Sheffield sat in the car and closed the door.

Raising her eyebrows, Alina also got in the car.

On the way, they didn't talk. Alina didn't want to talk, while Sheffield didn't know what to talk. After all, it was Alina who tried every means to talk to him before.

The car was moving steadily. Suddenly, a motorbike turned out halfway, which scared the driver to turn right sharply. Without precaution, Alina hit the door left.

Alina let out a scream and her face twisted in pain.

"Are you okay?" Turning around, Sheffield asked.

"Miss Alaina, are you okay?" The driver asked.

"... I'm fine." Said Alina, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes.

Hearing that she was fine, the driver was relieved. Alina's scream just now sounded very frightening.

"Are you really okay?" Staring at Alina, who was slowly sitting up straight, Sheffield asked hesitantly.

Alina replied firmly, "I'm fine. I just bumped my head. I'm fine now."

It turned out that she hit her head. His worry was in vain. "Humph! You screamed so loudly. I thought you were stabbed!"

Alina's arm was still painful and she was not in the mood to argue with him, so she didn't answer.

Why didn't she retort to him? Normally, she should have already snapped back at him. Sheffield stole a glance at Alina from the rear-view mirror.

Her skin was very white. She pursed her lips and frowned slightly. It seemed that she was in a bad mood.

Was she still mad at what happened last night? He wanted to say something but stopped on a second thought. Finally, he didn't say anything until Alina got off the car.

After getting off the car, Alina didn't go to the classroom directly. Instead, she stroked her left arm and headed straight to the infirmary, wincing in pain.

The door was closed and the doctor hadn't come yet. Well...

Holding her left arm, Alina looked at the sky and sighed. Would she become a one-armed man? If she became a one-armed man, how could she play with her phone in future when she went to the washroom?

Thinking of that scene, she felt very upset.

It was getting closer and closer to the morning reading. When she was about to call her head teacher to ask for leave, she heard footsteps coming. She was delighted and stopped taking out her mobile phone.

After a while, looking at the person in front of her, she opened her mouth in surprise.

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

The two said in unison. It was not the school doctor, but Joseph.

Looking at each other for two seconds, Alina looked away disappointingly.

Recently, the girl became famous and many people were talking about her. They were surprised at her fluent and standard spoken English.

Joseph looked at her with guilt and inquiry. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't you have any common sense? What else can I do in the infirmary?"

Joseph didn't know what to say. He looked at the girl up and down, only to find that she didn't seem to be fine.

So he looked at the girl arrogantly and said, "Something wrong with you?"

Alina rolled her eyes, "Something wrong with you! I think you're brainless!"

"Hey, what are you swearing at? Am I wrong? You come to the infirmary to see a doctor, don't you?"

... Well, she was overreacting, but his tone sounded like swearing, so she subconsciously retorted.

For a moment, the atmosphere was a little quiet.

"Ahem..." Joseph suddenly coughed.

Seeing that Alina was looking at him, he said unnaturally, "Well, I apologize to you for what happened in the canteen last time. Can you... Just let it go?"

"?" Alina didn't understand what he was talking about.

Seeing that Alina didn't respond, Joseph said discontentedly, "I've apologized to you. Say something!"

'Why does she put on airs?'

Suddenly, Alina realized what he was talking about. Last time in the canteen, someone said to her with disdain that if her program could be selected, his name would be changed to Song Joseph, and if he regretted, he would be her grandson!

Pfft... She had forgotten that if he didn't mention it.

Alina half smiled and said, "I think Song Joseph is much better than Joseph Song!"

Joseph's face darkened. He asked for it!

"... I can apologize."

"If it's useful to apologize, why do we need the police?" When Alina said this, she felt herself very domineering.

Joseph was a little angry, "Then... What do you want?"

Alina raised her head and said, "Call me grandpa! Ten times." It is never too late for a gentleman to take his revenge. Every dog has its day. Hahah...

Joseph was so angry that his eyes widened. "You dream it!"

Alina said proudly, "It doesn't matter whether you call or not. Anyway, someone said it by himself. I think you prefer to be called Song Joseph than grandson."

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"Ah, you got it!"

"You—"

"Don't look at me like that. Your face is twisted. It's so ugly!"

"..."

Joseph, a boy, was not a match for Alina. He was so angry that his heart ached.

He was so unlucky today. If his mother hadn't asked him to give his uncle a gift, he wouldn't be here to get angry!

Seeing that Joseph was so angry that he almost fainted, Alina finally got her revenge.

The game was almost over. When she was about to say 'forget it', the school doctor appeared.