Chapter 131 - 133

Chapter 131: New Term

The two boys were boarding students. They were about to part with them after a short walk.

After saying goodbye to them, Alina turned around and found that Sheffield had gone far away.

"Sheffield, why are you leaving so soon? Wait for me!" Then she ran after him.

She ran a few steps to catch up with him and found that Sheffield looked bad.

She asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

"It's none of your business!" Sheffield turned his face away and said in an unhappy tone. She said she was waiting for him, but she was chatting with his classmates. She was not waiting for him, but flirting with others!

What did she do to irritate him again? Alina recalled that she did nothing wrong! She was waiting for him downstairs and chatted with his classmates for his sake.

Could it be that... he didn't want others to know that he had a sister like her?

Oh, that made sense. After all, she was not his biological sister. He must not want others to know that his father remarried and he had a stepsister.

Alina felt that she had found out the truth, so she took a few steps forward and said to Sheffield with understanding, "It was my fault just now. I shouldn't have said so much to them. I won't do that next time. Don't be angry, okay?"

Hearing her apology, the expression on Sheffield's face softened and he slowed down.

Seeing this, Alina knew that her guess was right.

They had to take a bus to go back. Because today was the first day of school, the bus was very crowded.

Finally, they managed to get on the bus, but Alina couldn't find a handrail. She had to hold on to a handrail, or she had to bump into someone else if the bus stopped sharply.

She huddled in the middle of the car and craned her neck to look around, unable to find anywhere to hold on.

There were many cars on the road today. The bus stopped and walked for a while, which made Alina like a sea grass swaying with the wind.

Fortunately, the bus was going slowly, and the inertia of stopping and walking was not very large, so she could be stable by standing firm.

Sheffield was luckier than Alina. He found a ring and held on to it.

When he saw that Alina was standing in the middle of the car, his free hand was clenched and then loosened.

Squeak... When the bus braked, he saw her leaning forward. When the bus started, he saw her lean back. She had bumped into others several times and apologized to them.

After the bus passed through a crowded road, it entered a wide road. Because there was not much traffic, the bus was speeding up. When the bus was driving steadily, a scooter suddenly popped out in front of it. The driver was startled and quickly made a sharp turn.

All the people on the bus fell to one side. There was nothing to catch, so Alina worried that she would fell down. She wanted to cry!

When she just bumped into someone else, a hand stretched out and pulled her aside.

With a loud bang, she didn't fall to the ground, but bumped into the person who pulled her.

"Sorry, sorry! Are you okay?" Alina apologized as soon as possible. It would be bad if she hurt him.

"Are you stupid?" Sheffield frowned and said angrily.

"I'm sorry..."

As soon as they stood firm, the bus turned a corner again.