Chapter 110 - 112

Chapter 110: Back To The Fang Family

When they came back to the Fang Family, Elbert was very happy to see his grandson. "Sheffield, you're back! Do you feel tired staying there?"

The old man didn't know about Sheffield's fight.

Taking a look at his uncle, Sheffield smiled and said, "Grandpa, I'm fine."

"Sheffield, you are much darker. Is the sunshine stronger there than here?"

Ted had been holding Sheffield's hand since he entered the room.

"Because I was training in the sun, so I got tanned."

"Then why didn't the bad woman tan?" Ted turned to look at Alina and asked discontentedly, "Why didn't you get tanned?"

Without looking at him, Alina replied, "Because I put on the sunscreen."

All of a sudden, Ted seemed to have found a new continent. He pointed at Alina and shouted, "Hey, why is your face so red?"

Alina kept her head down since she entered the room. She didn't want others to see her red and swollen face. For when they saw it, they could not pity her, and they might gloat.

She quickly explained under everyone's gaze, "I bumped my face against the car when I got out of the car, so it swelled up."

Ted believed. "You are so stupid! I have never bumped my face!"

Elbert looked up at her calmly when hearing his grandson's words.

"I'm going back to my room." After saying that, Alina turned around and left.

They looked at her back and quickly looked away.

Alina went to the kitchen to get some ice cubes before she went back to her room. Back in her room, she wiped the powder off her face and pressed the ice bag onto her swollen cheek.

On their way back, Jack said that he couldn't let Elbert know about it, so they bought two concealers to cover the scars on their faces before returning to the Fang Family.

Her face was a little swollen. Although the concealer could cover scars, it couldn't cover the swelling. That was why Ted found out. But it didn't matter as long as Elbert didn't find out.

Alina took out her phone from the bedside. The phone had been on standby for two days and was running low. There were two missed calls. One was from Wendy, and the other was a strange number.

Alina dialed Wendy's number. But as soon as she dialed it, she quickly cut it.

She sighed with relief. Fortunately, the phone was not connected. She was supposed to be training at the military camp, where mobile phones were not allowed. If Wendy knew that she was expelled from the training because she helped Sheffield fight, she would be very angry.

There were only Elbert and Jack downstairs.

Elbert looked at his son seriously and asked, "What happened to Sheffield and that little girl? What's wrong with her face?"

Jack pretended to be ignorant, "What happened? Didn't she say that she had an accident?"

"Don't fool me. I'm not blind. She must have been slapped on the face. Did you hit her?" Elbert looked at his son suspiciously.

"Dad, what are you thinking about! How could I hit a little girl? She did it herself. It's none of our business."

"It's only the second day today. Didn't you say they would come back once a week? Did something happen there? Tell me! Don't hide it from me!" Elbert was smart.