Chapter 84: Change The Actress

Alina was dragged away. She didn't know what Ivy wanted to do.

Ivy didn't stop until she went to the back door of the meeting room. She looked inside through the crack of the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why did you bring me here? I haven't had lunch yet!" Alina was confused.

Leaning against the wall, Ivy said in a hoarse voice, "I hope you can... take my place!"

"Are you kidding me?" Alina rolled her eyes and left.

Ivy didn't expect that Alina would leave so soon. She grabbed her and said, "Stop!"

Alina turned around with a helpless expression and sneered, "Ivy, don't you want to go on the stage? You have rehearsed for so long just for today. Why are you so timid now?"

Ivy admitted with hatred, "Yes, I'm afraid! I shouldn't have come here today!"

"..."

Well, now that she admitted it, it would be hard for Alina to attack her again.

Ivy glared at her angrily, "You are happy now!"

'Hey, are you begging me?' Alina wanted to scold her, but she was afraid that it would hurt her self-esteem, so she didn't say anything.

"I'm talking to you!" Ivy pushed Alina discontentedly.

Alina was pushed back and she sighed, "What do you want me to say?"

Ivy said aggressively, "Just say if you want to go on stage for me."

Alina spoke out one word unhurriedly, "No."

"You..." Ivy pointed at her angrily and felt aggrieved, "I begged you. What else do you want?"

'Well, I haven't done anything yet, but she felt wronged. Is this the saying that the villain who complains first?'

"I don't want anything. Bye." Alina ignored her.

"Don't go!" Ivy stretched out her hand to stop her.

Looking at the girl in front of her, Alina sighed, 'Why is she so childish!'

When they were staring at each other, Mr. Su's voice came from behind.

"Ivy, what are you doing here? Come in. It's your turn after a show."

All of a sudden, Ivy said with a bad look, "Sir, I'm not feeling well now. Alaina is here. Let her go, okay?"

Alina was speechless. 'Hollywood owes you an Oscar!'

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Mr. Su then noticed that the girl standing with her back to him was Alaina. "Now that Ivy is not feeling well, you go in first. It's almost our class's turn to go on the stage. Hurry up!"

Alina turned around and was speechless, "Sir, is that okay?"

"Oh, time is running out. Let's talk about it after the competition!" Mr. Su pulled Alina in by the arm.

Ivy followed them, with her hands on her belly.

Leo's eyes lit up when he saw Alina. He smiled and said, "You're here."

Alina nodded.

As soon as she sat down, the performance on the stage was over. The host said, "Next, let's welcome No. thirty-sixth."

"It's our turn." Mr. Su reminded them nervously.

After looking at each other, Alina and Leo stood up together and calmly walked towards the stage.