Chapter 143 - 145

Chapter 143: Sister

"Hey, I heard that your sister did a good job in the exam. She ranked first in class 126!"

"The first place of class 126 is nothing! She said.. "

Another boy pinched his throat and deliberately imitated the girl's voice, "My goal is to get into the top!"

"Two hundred of the grade! Hahaha... Daniel, you're really good at it!"

Daniel curled his lips and said scornfully, "It's so shameful to have such a sister!"

Seeing that Sheffield's expression changed, Jerry nudged Daniel with his elbow and said maliciously, "What are you talking about? The brother should be angry again!"

"I didn't say anything wrong."

"Everyone calls his sister as braggart!"

"Ha ha... Braggart. Who thought of this nickname? It's true!"

Hearing them insulting Alina on purpose, Sheffield was so angry that his hands clenched into fists.

"Don't talk like that about his sister. She is talking about the final. Now it's just a monthly exam, and there are still a few months left. Maybe then her grades will improve." Hearing what they said, Patrick, who was Sheffield's desk mate, was afraid that Sheffield couldn't stand it and would be beaten up again, so he persuaded them kindly.

"Patrick, we didn't say anything about you. Why do you talk so much nonsense? Do you see that his sister is beautiful and have a crush on the Braggart?" Daniel patted on Patrick's shoulder, smiling disdainfully and ambiguously.

"You." Seeing that the situation was not good, Patrick shut his mouth silently.

"Wow, Braggart and Muffin. They are a good match! Muffin was a nickname given by boys in his class to Patrick, because he was not tall and a little fat!"

At this moment, Sheffield couldn't stand it anymore. He suddenly stood up, clenched his fist and waved it at Daniel.

After being punched, Daniel touched his face and looked terrible. He motioned Jerry with his eyes and they pounced on Sheffield.

"Ah... Stop it!" Patrick tried to pull them away, but he was pushed by Daniel so hard that he almost fell down..

The one-sided fight didn't last long. After Daniel and Jerry beat Sheffield hard on the ground, they turned around and left.

"Are you okay? Do you want to tell the teacher?"

After wiping his face, Sheffield said expressionlessly, "No, I'm fine."

"They hit you so hard just now. You're not fine at all! I don't understand. Why don't you tell the teacher? Maybe if you tell the teacher, they won't dare to bully you!"

Patrick didn't understand why every time Sheffield was beaten, he would rather endure it alone.

Those people always bullied him just because he didn't speak. Didn't he know that?

With a straight face, Sheffield stood up and said lightly, "Let's go back to the classroom."

Looking at his stubborn face, Patrick couldn't help shaking his head and sighing. How could he meet such a desk mate?

The next day, on the way to the school, Alina happened to see the bruise on Sheffield's face. She wanted to ask him what happened, but she swallowed back the words.

She laughed at herself. Maybe when she asked, he would reply directly, "It's none of your business."

Well, she'd better not ask for trouble.