Chapter 98-100

Chapter 98: Wild Kid

Dong, Dong. "Open the door!" Ted shouted and hammered on the door.

Alina opened the door and saw the little boy. She asked, "What's wrong?"

"Sheffield and I are going to skate. Would you like to join us?"

"No, you go ahead." Alina thought to herself, 'I'm still hungry. How can I have the strength to skate? Besides, after all these years without skating, I may not be able to skate.'

"No, sister, just go! I want you to go there!" Ted had gone all out to watch others fall, acting like a spoiled child.

Alina looked at him and then turned to look at Sheffield, but she still refused, "But I don't know how to skate."

"It doesn't matter. I can ask Sheffield to teach you."

Under Alina's gaze, Sheffield coughed and looked away.

Alina thought for a while and said, "I can go. But I like snacks. If you buy me something to eat, I promise to go out with you."

"No problem. What would you like? My treat!" Ted patted his chest like an adult.

Alina deliberately asked, "You agreed so readily. Do you have any money with you?"

"Of course. I have a lot of money. If you don't believe me, I'll show you!" Then he ran into his room and took out a handful of money. He had bills of various denominations in his hand, about a hundred dollars.

Alina's eyes lit up, and she was already thinking about what to eat later.

Ted said proudly, "See it? I have money, don't I?"

"Yes! When are we leaving?"

"Now. Sheffield, let's go now, okay?"

"Okay," replied Sheffield.

"Oh... Go skating! I'll tell Grandpa." Ted was excited.

After telling Grandpa, they took a taxi to the Central Square in the center of the city.

As soon as the car stopped, Alina saw the KFC on the street. She opened the door and walked straight to it. She looked as if she saw her family.

"Hey, don't go so fast! Sheffield hasn't got off yet!" Ted shouted at Alina.

Alina stopped and turned to look at the taxi, waiting for Sheffield.

When the two of them came over, she pointed at the bucket on the advertisement and said, "I want to eat that, okay?"

"Okay! I want to eat too!" In fact, Ted wanted to eat these food very much, for he was seldom allowed to eat them.

As they spoke, they left Sheffield behind and ran excitedly to the KFC.

Looking at their backs, Sheffield chuckled and quickened his pace to follow up.

Alina rushed to the counter and said quickly, "Give me a family bucket! Three cups of coke!"

"Okay. Do you need anything else? 84 in total."

"No, thanks." Alina turned to look at Ted and said, "You pay."

"Okay." Ted took out all the money and put them on the counter.

When the waitress took the money, she looked at Alina with a complicated expression in her eyes.

Alina turned her face away as if she didn't see it. Was face that important? Anyway, they didn't know each other. After eating, they just left and no one remembered her.