Chapter 113 - 115

Chapter 113: Kidnapping

"Sheffield... Look over there, your classmate!" Alina pointed behind him, trying to take the opportunity to steal a spoonful from Sheffield's bowl.

However, Sheffield's reaction was faster than expected. Before she could withdraw her hand, he turned around.

She was caught red handed!

It was so embarrassing! Alina blinked and said, "Ha-ha... Well... I... Uh..."

"Sheffield, she stole your food!" Ted said, pointing at her.

In the face of Sheffield's dim sight, Alina hurriedly explained, "I-I just want to have a taste. How about I order another one for you?"

He had a slight taste for cleanliness, and she knew it.

Staring at the bowl for two seconds, Sheffield said, "No, no need."

He didn't get angry. With a sigh of relief, Alina put the spoon into her mouth. It was really delicious!

Ted also wanted to eat more. Being stared coldly by Sheffield, he didn't dare to ask for more.

Alina winked at Ted complacently, as if she had a small success.

Ted stared at her angrily and mouthed. Bad woman! Big face!

Avoiding Sheffield, Alina made a face at him. Now that she had money, she was not afraid of the kid.

Seeing the complacent look of Alina, Ted suddenly showed a snicker. He kicked Alina under the table, and then he immediately drew back his feet and knelt down on the chair.

She couldn't kick him as long as he didn't put his feet down. Alina glanced at him and thought, 'Brat, you are so cunning!'

Since Sheffield was here, she couldn't bully him back blatantly, so she had to keep it in mind for the time being.

Knowing that she couldn't do anything to him, Ted smiled at Alina proudly.

After eating, they took a taxi to the park.

The park they went to was the largest in the city. It had a beautiful environment. There were woods, small lakes, and complete amusement facilities. It was a good place that the elderly and children were willing to go. Because it was summer vacation, the park was very busy. Parents and children were everywhere.

As soon as Ted entered the park, he was so excited that he dragged his cousin to play this game and that one, like a wild horse.

Sheffield patiently accompanied him, like a good brother.

Alina followed them. Sometimes she played with them, and sometimes she stood by and waited for them.

After playing for a long time, Ted was finally tired.

Noticing that he was a little dispirited, Alina suggested going back.

They came in through the east gate of the park, and now they were nearest to the north gate. It would take about fifteen minutes to the north gate, and they would pass through a small square and a forest.

Because the north gate was a little far away, there were not many people walking this way.

Sheffield and Ted walked in the front hand in hand, and Alina followed behind.

"Have you had a good time today?"

"Yes, I have! When will you take me here next time?"

"We haven't gone out of the park yet, and you're thinking about next time."