Chapter 94: Stay In The Fang's House

The next day after breakfast, Alina said goodbye to Eric and Wendy and got on the car to the Fang Family with Sheffield.

The Fang Family and the Xu Family were not in the same city, so it would take them four or five hours to get there. As soon as they got in the car, Alina closed her eyes for rest in her seat.

Before leaving, Wendy specially told her to please Sheffield's grandfather, Elbert Fang, because he was softhearted, especially to the children.

Although Alina said yes, she rolled her eyes in her heart. She wouldn't do such a thankless thing.

The current head of the Fang Family was Jack Fang, who was the eldest son of the Fang Family, and also the uncle of Sheffield.

Sheffield's mother ranked second in the Fang Family. Because she was a girl, she was loved by her parents very much.

Because his daughter died early, Elbert had transferred all his love to Sheffield. Every winter and summer vacation, he would pick up his grandson to stay for a while.

This had become a convention of the Fang Family. Knowing that his grandson was coming, Elbert had asked servants to clean up and get everything ready three days ago.

Seeing that his father kept looking at the door, Jack smiled and said, "Dad, it's still early. It will take at least two more hours to get here."

"Why two more hours?" said Elbert discontentedly.

"Dad, don't worry. It's just the right time. We can have dinner as soon as Sheffield arrives."

Speaking of dinner, Elbert reminded him in a hurry, "Ask the kitchen to prepare the dishes that Sheffield likes. Tell them not to overcook."

"I know, Dad. My wife has already told them."

"Okay. Where is Ted? Why didn't I see him?" Ted was Jack's son. He was seven years old and in the first grade. He was also the apple of Elbert's eye.

"Oh, he went to the supermarket with his mother to buy some fruits. He will be back soon."

After waking up from a sleep, Alina found that the car was still running. She rubbed her eyes and asked, "Haven't we arrived yet?"

"Not yet, Miss Alaina. It will take half an hour." After the driver answered, he found that the young master was staring at him coldly. He held the steering wheel more tightly.

"It will take so long!" Alina was not at all comfortable with her sore back.

"..."

The driver didn't dare to say anything more.

It was very quiet in the car. Alina said to the driver, "Play some music."

When the driver was about to say something, he felt the young master's sight and closed his mouth silently.

It wasn't that he didn't play the music, but the young master didn't seem to allow him.

Alina raised her voice, "Please play a song. It's too quiet. It's easy to fall asleep sitting here."

"..."

The driver didn't say anything. He just winked at Alina through the rear-view mirror, "Don't ask me, ask the young master."

At first, Alina didn't notice it. But when she saw that the driver didn't move, she noticed that he was winking at her.

"Can you play the song, Sheffield?"

Sheffield looked ahead and replied coldly, "No."

"Ah..."

He rejected directly. Alina was confused for a moment. Who had annoyed him again?

In her position, she could only see the shoulder and chin of him, but she couldn't see his face, so she didn't know what expression he was wearing now.

Alina sighed in her heart, 'Well, you are the boss. If you don't allow, I won't listen to the music.'

She smiled at Sheffield awkwardly and politely. As long as he was happy.

Half an hour later, the car arrived at the Fang Family's house. Sheffield was warmly welcomed by the whole family.

Greeted by his grandfather, uncle and aunt, as well as his cousin, Sheffield showed a rare genuine smile.

Alina dragged her suitcase and stood behind them silently, watching his family loving each other.

"Sheffield, you finally came. Your grandfather has been expecting you day and night!" This was Jack's wife, Iris Zou.

She had long hair, an oval face and delicate features. She dressed simply and smiled with ladylike modesty.

"Cousin, I miss you so much. Why don't you come earlier?" Ted looked strong. It was obvious that he was a naughty boy.

Elbert looked at his thin grandson and felt sorry for him. "All right, all right. Don't stand at the door. Go inside."

Jack smiled and said, "Dad is right. Let's go into the house first."

They were about to go into the house with Sheffield, and no one noticed Alina, as if she did not exist.

To be honest, it would be a lie if Alina didn't feel embarrassed. But she was well prepared for the situation.

Now that she had come, she had no choice but to follow them shamelessly. Alina was dragging her suitcase and following them silently. Fortunately, she only brought a small suitcase with her, and she could carry it without any help.

"Hey, who are you? Why did you come to my house? You are not welcome in my house!" When they were about to enter the room, Ted stood in front of Alina, with his eyes wide open and an unhappy look on his face.

Alina stopped and saw that Sheffield had no intention of helping her, so she put on a professional smile and said, "I'm Alina, the stepsister of Sheffield."

"Stepsister? Aren't you the stepmother's daughter?"

"Ted," Iris called her son and said to Alina indifferently, "are you the daughter of Wendy? Since you are here, come in."

"Humph!" Ted snorted at Alina, turned around and ran away.

"Thank you, Mrs. Fang." Alina didn't call her aunt as Sheffield did.

Hearing Alina call herself that, Iris was looking at her for a moment.

The Fang Family's house was an old-fashioned duplex apartment, with two floors. Although it was not as big as the Xu Family's house, the decoration in the house was full of dignity.

"Sheffield, you still live in the same room. It was cleaned yesterday." Jack glanced at the direction of the room and said to Sheffield.

"Thank you, Uncle, Aunt!"

A servant had already sent his luggage into his room.

"Are you hungry after such a long ride? There are fresh fruits. Have some first. We'll have dinner soon!" Elbert pulled his grandson to sit on the sofa and put all the fruit in front of him.

"Grandpa, I also want to eat fruit." Ted huddled between Elbert and Sheffield, raising his head and said.

With a loving look on his face, Elbert said, "Okay, okay. What do you want to eat? I'll get it for you!"

Iris immediately warned, "Ted, we're about to have dinner. You can only have two pieces of fruit."

"Oh, I see."

Alina carried her suitcase and was led to the innermost room on the second floor by the servant.

"This is your room. The washroom is outside. If there is no problem, I will go downstairs first." The servant said with a straight face, turned around and left without waiting for Alina's answer.

Alina sighed and walked into the room with her suitcase.

The room was very small and the decoration was very simple. It was similar to a three or four star hotel room.

It seemed that the Fang Family didn't welcome her!

And so did Sheffield. She had been tutoring him for so long, but he just enjoyed the family affection himself, not even took a look at her. She despised him!