Chapter 72: Have Been Found

After school, Alina went home by bus. After dinner, she helped Sheffield with his study until nearly twelve o'clock. Then she went back to her room to sleep.

Lying on the bed, Alina closed her eyes and fell asleep soon. She didn't feel so tired in the year when she took the college entrance examination!

When she got up the next day, she yawned again. Wendy looked at her sleepy daughter and asked with a frown, "Alaina, what's wrong with you recently? Don't you sleep well at night?"

"Mom, I'm fine. I just feel a little sleepy recently."

"Sleepy? Why do you suddenly feel sleepy?" An idea occurred to Wendy all of a sudden. She asked cautiously, "Are there any other symptoms other than sleepiness?"

Alina yawned and asked in confusion, "What other symptoms?"

Wendy smiled awkwardly, "Well... Nothing. That's all right as long as there are no other symptoms."

Alina didn't pay much attention to it. She looked around while having her breakfast, "Eh, where's Sheffield? Why didn't I see him?"

"He has finished his breakfast. He must be in the car."

"Mom, why didn't you tell me earlier? I thought he hadn't come down!" Sheffield was waiting outside. Alina picked up a bun and a box of milk, grabbed her schoolbag and left.

"Let him wait. It doesn't matter. Why are you in such a hurry?" Looking at her daughter, Wendy sighed in her heart.

Alina came to the gate and saw the car was still there. She quickly opened the door and got in.

"Sorry, I got up a little late. Sorry for keeping you waiting."

"It's good that you know it." Sheffield replied angrily.

"Hey, I'm with you every night. You just wait for me for a few minutes. What's wrong? You mean guy!" As Alina spoke, she made a face.

Looking at her, Sheffield said lazily, "You don't have to spend the night with me."

"I..." Alina paused and gave him a thumbs up. 'You win!'

This time, Alina had learned how to sleep in the car. She had set an alarm clock for herself.

This time she did not oversleep.

The morning class passed quickly. At noon, Alina stayed in the classroom to study and asked Rose to bring food for her.

While she was concentrating on her problems, another box of freshly cut watermelon suddenly appeared on the desk. Alina was stunned and looked up. It was Leo again.

"Why do you give me watermelon again? I really don't need it. It's too troublesome."

Leo didn't say anything. He just looked at her quietly, as if he wouldn't leave if she didn't accept it.

Alina glanced around the classroom and happened to see a girl who looked back at them. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

Oh! The cold and arrogant boy in their class personally sent the watermelon to Alaina. This was breaking news!

Seeing the expression on the girl's face, Alina immediately realized that something bad was going to happen.

"Thank you. I'll take the watermelon!"

Hearing that she was willing to take the watermelon, Leo smiled slightly and turned back to his seat.

Alina put one hand on her forehead and kept turning her pen with the other hand, a little restless.