Chapter 78: Why

The boy finally stopped.

Rose and Emma looked at each other and chuckled, especially Rose, who was in a good mood. She had long disliked the students of class 125!

They were so proud that they thought they were white swans and others were ugly ducklings!

"A girl speaks so aggressively!" The girl behind the boy said.

The girl had a delicate face and a well-proportioned figure. Her face was full of mockery and disdain for Alina.

"Who are you? What are you talking about?" Rose stared at her discontentedly.

Emma, Rose and Alaina were in a line, and Joseph, the boy and the girl were in another line. There were only thirty or forty centimeters between the two lines.

The girl held her arms and said arrogantly, "It doesn't matter who I am. Anyway, I'm not in B class!"

"Hey, what do you mean? Our class pissed you off?" They always said B class. Their class did nothing wrong!

The girl rolled her eyes at Rose, as if she disdained to talk to her.

"Students from B class are really bad at understanding. Can't you understand such simple words?" Another girl said with a voice full of contempt and ridicule.

Rose pointed at the girl and wanted to scold her.

Alina stopped her, "It's not that you're not good at understanding. It's just that they didn't speak human language. That's why you feel uncomfortable!"

Rose changed her anger into a smile and nodded repeatedly, "You are right! If a dog barks at me, I won't bark it back!"

The two girls' faces turned red and green!

"They are girls in our class. We can see each other every day. Can you stop talking so harshly?" The guy, who called Alina 'sorry lady' before, looked a little embarrassed. He was trying to make peace.

He was just kidding. He didn't expect things to turn out like this.

Rose shouted discontentedly, "Hey, they attacked first. Why do you blame us?"

Alina poked her in the back and said, "It's your turn to get food. Hurry up!"

Rose realized that it was her turn. She stopped talking and went to get the dishes.

Alina smiled at the embarrassing boy and let it go.

Looking at this scene, Joseph had mixed feelings. Why was there so much difference between people?

After getting the food, they found seats and sat down. Rose and Emma talked about what had happened just now while eating. They talked happily.

Alina ate silently with a thoughtful look on her face. No one knew what she was thinking about.

When the dinner was almost finished, a person suddenly sat down next to Alina.

Rose and Emma looked up and opened their mouths in surprise. Leo!

Alina was still lost in thought and didn't notice that there was another person beside her.

Rose was sitting opposite her, so it was inconvenient for her to remind her, so she kicked her under the table. 'Wake up! There's a handsome guy looking for you!'

"What are you doing?" Alina came to her senses and gave Rose a reproachful look.

Rose hastened to hint her to look to the left.

Alina was surprised. "Leo, when did you come here?"

Rose rolled her eyes and said in a serious tone, "He's been here for a long time. What are you thinking about? A human being is sitting next to you and you don't even feel it!"