Chapter 85: Love Letter

The afternoon class was as usual. As soon as the class was over, Rose announced that she was going to watch the selection competition.

She also took her good friends, Alina and Emma, there.

There were obviously more people watching than at noon, and even the windows and doors were crowded with people. Because they came early, they found seats to sit down.

In the afternoon, the president, director and the English teachers were still on the jury. The host greeted and announced the beginning of the selection. Students went on stage one by one according to their lots.

Watching their performance, Rose seemed to be hit hard. She said to Alina in a trance, "Do you understand what they are talking about? Why don't I understand? Do we really use the same textbook?"

Emma nodded in agreement.

Alina glanced at the two of them with disdain, "I told you to be serious in class, but you didn't listen to me!"

Rose said with contempt, "Humph, do you understand?"

Alina said proudly, "Almost."

"Don't brag. Wasn't that a student from grade three?"

"Not all the words will be learnt in grade three."

It seemed to make sense. Rose and Emma were skeptical.

About half an hour later, Rose couldn't stand it anymore. Except a few simple greetings, she could not understand most of them.

"Alaina, Emma, let's go." She pulled the two of them out of the back door quietly.

Rose wanted to take them to eat something, but was firmly refused by Alina. There was a big boss waiting at home, so she didn't dare to hang out.

So they went back to their own home.

As soon as Alina got home, she asked, "Has Sheffield come home?"

"Yes, he is upstairs." Answered the butler.

Alina went to her room, put down her schoolbag and knocked on Sheffield's door.

"Dong, Dong, Dong!" No one answered, so she pushed the door open and walked in.

There was no one in the room. When Alina was about to call his name, she heard the faint sound of water from the bathroom.

'He is taking a shower!' She thought it would be quick for a boy to take a shower, so she waited in the room.

Alina's eyes fell on the schoolbag on the table. She opened the schoolbag and went to take the book inside.

"Clap!" When the book was taken out, a letter fell accidentally. It was a light blue envelope, on which there was the handwriting of a girl.

Alina raised her eyebrows and thought, 'Wow, is it a love letter?

Although Sheffield was a little thin now, he was good-looking and it was normal for him to receive love letters from girls.

She bent down and picked up the letter on the ground. The envelope had been opened. It seemed that Sheffield had already read the letter. Alina resisted the impulse to read it.

After all, it was his privacy. If it was her own brother, she would open it without hesitation. But this was her boss.

As soon as Sheffield came out, he saw the blue letter in Alina's hand. He was anxious and rushed over to grab the letter.

"What are you doing? Who let you touch my things?"

The boy in front of her was naked with water dripping from his hair. He looked anxious and angry. With a smile on her lips, Alina explained kindly, "Don't be angry. I didn't read your letter. It just dropped on the ground when I was taking the book and I picked it up."