Chapter 107-109

Chapter 107: Training 2

They stood there for a while to relax and then marched.

"Everyone, look at me. Bend your right hand and step forward with your left foot. Left hand, right foot. One, two, three, four... Okay, next, do it in your place."

"Quick march! One, two, three, four..." Seeing that everyone was going in order, Mr. Hong nodded with satisfaction.

"Okay, everyone knows how to do. Let's move forward. The first row, quick march! One, two, three, four..."

"Halt! Turn about. The second row, quick march! One, two, three... Stop! Stop!" Mr. Hong couldn't bear it anymore.

"That boy, what did I say just now? Right hand and left foot, left hand and right foot. Your hands are on the same side with your feet, do you know?"

The students in the opposite row couldn't help laughing.

The boy's face turned red. He scratched his head with embarrassment.

Alina was also stunned. She didn't expect to see such things in reality! That scene was really funny.

"Let's do it again. You stay where you are. Watch your hands and feet! Quick march! One, two, three, four..."

Standing in place, the boy walked well.

"Halt! Good. You should do the same when you walk. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, I did."

"Okay, the second row. Quick march! One, two, three..." The boy took two steps forward and started to walk with hands and feet on the same side.

Seeing the boy walk seriously, everyone couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Don't laugh, everyone. Go on with your practice!"

Because of the boy, they had a hard and happy afternoon. They had dinner at half past six. After dinner, Mr. Hong taught them to fold the quilt.

Every day after they got up, as long as they left, the quilt must be square. It was past nine o'clock after they finished learning how to fold quilts and washed.

According to the discipline here, they went to bed at ten o'clock in the evening.

After a day's training, the strangeness was almost gone. Several girls began to talk to each other.

When everyone was lying on the bed after finishing their work, Stella brought up a topic.

"Hey, do you think our instructor is very handsome?"

Lina said, "Not bad, just a little dark."

"If only he could be five centimeters taller. I like tall boys." Selina said.

Stella teased, "He is not short either. Five centimeters higher, are you going to step on the brick to kiss him?"

"Pfft..." Alina was amused by their words.

"Can, can you stop being so explicit? Can't you be more implicit?!"

"Only girls here. No need to be implicit."

Lina asked excitedly, "Have you found a handsome guy?"

"I found two. One in the front row and one in the back row. Guess which two are they?"

"You mean the third one on the left in the back row?"

"Do you mean the second one on the right in the front row?"

"Bingo. Great minds think alike!"

Alina thought for a while. The second one on the right in the front row. Wasn't that Sheffield?