Chapter 140 - 142

Chapter 140: Parade And Commendation Meeting

When they got home, Wendy excitedly showed her booty to Eric, who frowned obviously.

Alina sighed and thought, 'See, he doesn't think it's worth it.'

Although Alina thought so, she still said a lot to please Eric for Wendy.

After dinner, lying on the bed, she suddenly realized that she seemed to have made a mistake.

She always thought that Eric was a rich man. If he gave Wendy the card, then Wendy could use the money in this card at will. But she seemed to take it for granted. Even one's parents and husband were not as reliable as herself.

It seemed that at any time, she had to rely on herself.

At the auction, when dancing with male attendants, many ladies kept their dignity from beginning to end, although their eyes were shining.

While the others were more open and unrestrained, showing no intention of being reserved at all.

At that time, Alina thought that those ladies were keeping reserved because of their self-esteem. Now thinking about it, she guessed that it was not the only reason. Spending her husband's money was different from spending her own money.

It was another week after the weekend.

Monday was the last day of the military training for freshmen. In the afternoon, the school would not only hold a parade, but also give a summary of the last semester and give out awards.

Generally, such a large-scale commendation meeting had nothing to do with class 126. Their class was the best audience.

After the class in the morning and the lunch break, all the classes gathered on the playground led by their head teachers.

Under the command of the head teacher, everyone sat in a neat line.

Alina and Rose sat among the girls. There were more boys and less girls in class 126, more than a dozen more boys than girls.

The head teacher saw that the boys' line was longer, so he asked the last few boys to sit in the girls' line.

"Ha ha... From now on, you are girls!" Some of the boys in the boys' line laughed at the boys in the girls' line.

"Bullshit! Can you talk? If not, I'll teach you later!" The boys in the girls' line waved their fists at the boys.

"I'm so scared! Come on, come on!"

Their head teacher was right behind them, so they were not afraid.

When the head teacher looked at them, the boy in the girls' line lowered his voice and said unwillingly, I'll teach you a lesson later!"

The boys were quarreling and the girls were whispering.

"Alaina, I heard that your brother is in grade one. Which class is he in?"

"Class 136," replied Alina flatly.

"That's the same as our class..." Rose explained, "Well, I didn't mean anything else!"

Alina said indifferently, "It doesn't matter. He did get in from the back door. There is nothing that can't be said."

"How does he look? Is he handsome? Show me when it's their turn to parade!"

"They are all wearing camouflage uniforms and hats. I can't even see them clearly. How can I show you?!"

"You are right."