Chapter 70: Sleepiness

On the second day, on the way to school, Alina kept yawning.

She wiped her eyes and leaned weakly in the corner between the door and the back of the seat.

Sheffield asked in disgust, "Didn't you sleep last night?"

"Ah... I slept!" Alina replied as if she was going to die.

Since she came to this world, Alina, who used to go to bed late and get up late, had changed her life habits to go to bed early and get up early because she had no smart phone to play with.

She was used to going to bed early and getting up early. She suddenly stayed up until twelve o 'clock. It was normal for her to feel a little sleepy.

"Look at you. You'd better give up as soon as possible."

Alina's eyes widened, "I won't give up. Sleepiness is temporary. Look at me again..." She pointed at her eyes and asked, "Do I look energetic now?"

Was she crazy? Sheffield didn't want to talk to her, and gave her a contemptuous look.

Seeing that Sheffield turned around, Alina's eyes immediately dropped. Oh, she was so sleepy!

She pulled over two pillows, one in her arms and one behind her head. She closed her eyes to catch up on sleep. It would take a while to get to school.

"Miss Alaina, Miss Alaina..." Feeling that there was a buzzing mosquito in her ear, Alina picked up the pillow in her arms and waved it widely. It was so noisy! Why disturbed her sleep?

The driver looked at Sheffield with a bitter smile. What should he do if he couldn't wake her up? Young master would be late.

Looking at the sleeping girl, Sheffield suddenly smiled wickedly and said to the driver, "Drive away!"

"What? Miss Alaina is still in the car."

"Who cares? It's none of my business whether she wakes up or not!"

The driver hesitated, "I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Just drive your car. Don't talk nonsense. Go!"

"Yes, sir." The driver glanced at Alina and drove away.

When they was about to reach the gate of Sheffield's school, Alina woke up in a daze. Seeing that the scenery on both sides was different from usual, she frowned and asked, "Haven't I reached school yet? Why doesn't it look like we are going to Ming Hua?"

"Of course not to Ming Hua. We have already passed it," said Sheffield, sarcastically.

"Passed..." After a short pause, Alina suddenly came to her senses and shouted, "Passed! Why didn't you wake me up? I'll be late when I go back from your school!"

"You slept like a pig. It's not our fault. Ask him if he called you."

The driver turned his head slightly and said, "Miss Alaina, I called you many times, but you didn't wake up."

Alina paused. "Why don't you push me?" Why was he still being polite in this case?

"... Yes, I will know next time." The driver thought that she was right.

He braked and the car stopped slowly. The driver said to Sheffield, "Young master, here we are."

Sheffield pushed the door open, got out of the car quickly and closed the door. Then he knocked on the back window.

Alina rolled down the window and asked unhappily, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I just kindly remind you that there is saliva on the corner of your mouth." After saying that, he turned around and left.