Chapter 82: In A Dilemma

Alina and Leo had been rehearsing in the classroom. As time went by, there were more and more footsteps coming up the stairs.

But none of them walked into class 126. When they were rehearsing on the platform, the door was suddenly pushed open. With her back to the door, Alina didn't turn around immediately, but continued to read her lines.

Standing opposite, Leo saw who was coming in, but his eyes were calm.

After reading her lines, Alina turned around. When she saw clearly who was at the door, she was shocked. "Ivy!"

Ivy's face was pale. She stared blankly at the two people on the platform. Suddenly, she coughed violently. She covered her mouth and coughed, tears splashing. She didn't dare to look up.

Noticing that she coughed so badly, Alina went over to help her and asked with concern, "Why do you cough so badly? Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

"Cough, cough, cough..."

"Alas! You cough like this. You should have a good rest and don't come to class." While patting Ivy's back to help her relax, Alina turned to Leo and said, "Go to the store and buy a bottle of water for her."

Leo put away the lines on the platform, glanced at them indifferently, and walked to his seat.

Alina thought he went to his seat to get the money, so she didn't pay much attention to it.

"Put down your schoolbag first." Alina helped Ivy to her seat, took off her schoolbag and muttered, "You haven't recovered yet. Why do you come to school? Does your mother know that?"

Ivy kept her head down and said nothing except coughing.

"Water." Not knowing when, Leo stood behind her and handed her a bottle of water.

"Thank you!" Alina took it over, opened it and handed it to Ivy, who was lowering her head.

Ivy took the water and looked at it. Looking at the unique shape of the bottle, she felt both sour and bitter. She had only seen Leo drink this kind of water. She had secretly remembered the name of the water and went to various supermarkets to look for it, but she hadn't found it. Later she knew that it was imported water, and it was not available domestically.

Alaina just said a few words, and he gave her his imported water. She remembered that when they rehearsed together before, she just touched his water bottle, and he never drank it again.

She had thought that he was a neat freak, but now she knew that he just treated them differently.

How could she be inferior to Alaina? Why did he treat them so differently?

The girl cried even harder.

Although Ivy didn't cry out loud, she couldn't hide it when she really cried.

"Why, why are you crying? Do you feel uncomfortable? How about I take you back by taxi?" Alina thought she cried because she was not feeling well.

'She pretended to be a good person. Who cared!' Thought Ivy.

At this moment, Ivy's heart was full of unwillingness and jealousy. She pushed Alina away and said, "You don't have to pretend to be kind! Go away!"

Alina was shoved into a chair. Fortunately, there was a chair behind her. If there was no chair, her buttocks would be broken.

"You... Well, I'm nosy!" Alina stood up. She cared about her, but she turned her down. It was normal for her to be angry.

Taking a cold glance at Ivy, Leo looked at Alina and asked worriedly, "Are you hurt?"