Chapter 125 - 127

Chapter 125: He Comes Back

"Leo," Alina approached the depressed boy with a sly look in her eyes and coaxed, "can you be my elder brother?"

Leo was stunned. "Elder brother?"

"Yes, let Auntie take me as her sworn daughter, so that you are my sworn brother."

This was a good idea. Leo was not discouraged anymore!

In fact, he also knew that it was wrong to marry Alaina, but he couldn't think of a way to make them closer, so he acquiesced in his mother's proposal.

"Okay, I'll ask my mother to take you as her sworn daughter!" Leo was thrilled at the thought that he would become her elder brother.

As a boy in the twins, he was unwilling to be a younger brother just because he was born a few minutes later.

He had long wanted to be an elder brother.

So he immediately turned around to look for Mrs. Tang.

"Wait!" Alina hurriedly stopped him, "Don't worry. You can tell her about it after I leave."

Leo turned around and asked, "Why? Can't I tell her now?"

"Well, I just think it's more convenient for you to talk about it when I'm not here, and I don't want to be embarrassed."

"... All right, I won't ask."

This day, they played till the evening. After Leo said goodbye to Alina reluctantly, Alina got in the car and went back.

As soon as she entered the house, she felt something was wrong. She quietly ran over to the butler and asked him if something had happened at home.

"Miss Alaina, you are back!" The butler quickly told her what had happened.

It turned out that Sheffield came back in the afternoon without informing anyone. It was not a big deal. After all, this was his home and he could come back at any time he wanted.

At that time, Eric was not at home, and only Wendy was at home.

It started with a phone call. Wendy received a call from a friend, who was talking about matchmaking with the Tang Family.

Wendy was happy and proud to hear that her daughter was liked by Mrs. Tang.

If her daughter could marry into the Tang Family, her biggest wish would be fulfilled!

She didn't know that her daughter often went to the Tang Family, because Alina never told her when she went there.

After hanging up the phone, Wendy was so excited that she wanted to share the good news with others.

So she confided and showed off to Peter.

Wendy was full of complacency. Coincidentally, she was heard right by Sheffield.

At that time, Sheffield was so angry that he couldn't help bursting into sarcastic words. Wendy was half dead with anger.

Immediately, they began to quarrel. If it weren't for Peter, they might have fought.

Alina felt a sudden headache when she heard this. What was wrong with them?

"Where are they now?"

"Madam is in her room and the young master is upstairs."

"I see. Thank you, Peter." Alina thought for a while and knocked on the door of Wendy's room.

Wendy was in a bad mood. When she heard someone knocking at the door, she asked in a bad tone, "Who is it?"