Chapter 134 - 136

Chapter 134: Dry Hair

As soon as they got home, Alina was stopped by Wendy, who asked her to put down her schoolbag and to be measured for new dress.

"Hello, Miss Alaina." The one who came to take measurements was a young woman in professional clothes. She greeted Alina with a smile when she saw her.

Alina said with open arms, "Thank you."

"No, it's my job."

After taking her measurements, she left a brochure of the latest clothes this year and left.

Wendy opened the brochure and took Alina to watch it with her. They sat on the sofa in the living room, discussing. After a long time, they still couldn't find the right clothes. "... Mom, you can decide it yourself. I'll go upstairs and put my schoolbag down."

"Okay."

Alina went upstairs and sighed. The clothes in the brochure were all good, but Wendy thought the clothes were old-fashioned, or said that the materials looked bad. She didn't like any of them anyway.

In fact, she had better try on the clothes in the shop. Once you put your clothes on, you would know whether it was good or not.

Putting down her schoolbag, Alina didn't go downstairs immediately. She took a shower and walked downstairs with her wet hair.

"Alaina..." As soon as Wendy spoke, she saw that her daughter's hair was wet and she stood up at once. She pulled Alina over and scolded, "What's wrong with you? If you don't dry your hair after washing it, you will easily get a headache in the future. Do you know?"

While she was scolding, she asked the servant to get a hair dryer.

"Mom, it's summer. It will be dry soon. Don't bother." She had wiped her hair with a dry towel. She thought it would be dry soon, so she didn't use a hair dryer. It was summer now. If she used the hair dryer to dry her hair, she would definitely sweat all over.

Wendy pushed her daughter's head and said, "You know it's summer now. Why don't you know that the central air conditioner is on in the room? If you don't dry your hair after washing it, you will know that you are wrong!"

"Madam, here is the hair dryer." The servant handed the hair dryer to Wendy with both hands. When Wendy took it, the servant plugged it in for her.

"Sit down!" With one hand turning on the hair dryer, Wendy gently and carefully put the other hand into Alina's hair to help her dry her hair.

Alina was not used to it and dodged subconsciously.

"What's wrong? Is it too hot?" Asked Wendy, frowning.

"No, no!" She had never asked anyone to help her dry her hair. When she was a child, she didn't have a hair dryer at home. After she washed her hair, she only needed to wipe it with a towel. Then she waited for it to dry by itself.

Later, her family bought a hair dryer. She dried her own hair, dried her mother's hair, dried her brother's hair, and never let anyone do it for her.

Wendy frowned and said, "It's not hot. Why are you dodging?"

When her hair was almost dry, Sheffield came down with wet hair.

When he saw the mother and daughter drying hair on the sofa, he was stunned and there was a flash of emotion in his eyes.

"Mom, it's okay. It's easy to hurt the hair if you blow it too dry!" Alina said so loudly that she was afraid that Wendy couldn't hear her.

Hearing this, Wendy put her hand into her hair and touched around. When she found that it was almost dry, she turned off the hair dryer with a click.