Chapter 149 - 151

Chapter 149: Sports Competition

Alina walked into the canteen with three handsome boys, which was quite eye-catching.

"Who is the short and handsome boy on her left? I don't think he is in her class!"

"He seems to be in grade one. I don't know which class he is in."

"If I can have two handsome boys like them by my side, I'm willing to go to class 126!"

"Well, there's nothing to be envious of. We are to study, not to fall in love."

In this face-dominating society, it was easy to ignore the ordinary person who stood at the back.

"Alaina, go and find seats. I'll help you with your meal." Said Sheffield, turning to look at Alina.

Alina glanced around and found that there were few vacant seats left for the four people. By the time they had got their meal in line, they were sure to be seated. So she replied happily, "Okay, get two meatballs for me."

She always liked to eat the meatballs.

"Okay."

Alina went to find seats, and Sheffield and Leo went to fetch food.

Alina found an empty table and sat down. Then she looked up at the window, waiting for them to come.

"Hey, isn't this Alaina! Have you finished or haven't you started yet?" Sam was holding the meal in his hand, and Howard stood next to him. While greeting, he was about to sit down opposite Alina.

"Wait, I'm sorry. These seats are taken. They're fetching the meal. They'll be here soon."

"Really?" After a pause, Sam said, "I thought I could have lunch with you today!"

"We are in the same school and in the same canteen. There will be another chance."

"Of course." With a smile, Sam and Howard went to empty seats not far away.

After a while, Leo, Sheffield and Patrick came over.

Alina took the plate with meatballs and thanked Sheffield.

The three of them sat down. As soon as they started to eat, Sheffield pushed his plate and said, "Try the dishes I've taken. They look good."

Alina looked at him in surprise, and picked up some food from his plate and put it into her mouth.

"How's it? Is it good?" Seeing her swallow it, Sheffield stared at her and asked.

"Not bad." Alina felt that Sheffield today seemed to be quite hospitable, but she didn't feel bad.

Leo's face was cold, as if he hadn't seen the intimate communication between the sister and the brother. He was eating silently.

He once said something like that, but Alina refused him mercilessly.

It was true that no comparison, no harm.

Sensing silence on the table, Patrick asked, "Sister, have you signed up for any event at the school sports meeting?"

"Yes, I did." replied Alina.

"What events have you signed up for? Sheffield and I will go to cheer you on!"

"Long distance race and shot put."

Hearing Alina's words, Patrick was stunned for a while. He looked at Alina's face and made sure that she was not joking. Then he said in admiration, "Sister is really awesome, and the sports events you have signed up for are awesome, too!"