Chapter 119 - 221

Chapter 119: A Lot Of Family Affair

They went straight to the Xu Family. It was just eleven o'clock when Alina arrived.

The Xu Family was as quiet as usual.

When the butler saw her come back, he was surprised, "Miss Alaina, you are back!"

The servant stepped forward and took the suitcase from her hand.

"Peter, long time no see."

"Miss Alaina, why didn't you tell me before you came back? Master and madam have gone out and haven't come back yet."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not a guest." Then Alina walked towards the stairs.

As soon as she stepped on the stairs, Peter asked, "Miss Alaina, didn't young master come back with you?"

"His grandfather doesn't want him to leave. He wants him to stay there for a longer time."

"I see." Peter nodded.

Back upstairs, Alina lay down on the familiar bed, and after two turns she found her own bed the most comfortable.

She emptied her suitcase and had hardly finished tidying up when she heard footsteps at the door.

The door was ajar, and the sound of high heels hitting the ground was very clear.

"Alaina, you're back! I miss you so much!" Wendy in a gorgeous dress pushed the door open and came in.

"Mom," seeing that Wendy was well-dressed, Alina asked casually, "whose party did you attend?"

Speaking of this, Wendy said with contempt and disgust, "Party? It's a charity meeting. But the venue they rented is so small, and they are unwilling to turn on the air conditioner. It's so hot! I'm dressed so well, but few people went there. I just donated some money and came back."

Alina smiled and didn't reply.

Wendy complained and asked, "How have you been this month? Have you been bullied there?"

"Mom, you think too much. How could I be bullied?"

"It's good that you are not bullied! You seem to have lost a lot of weight. I'll ask the kitchen to cook more delicious food for you to put on your weight!"

'Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your eyes? I had gained some weight!'

"Thank you, Mom."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm going to take a bath. I'm so tired!"

During lunch, there were only two people, Wendy and Alina. When they were eating, Wendy kept getting food for her daughter. Alina was overwhelmed!

"Mom, I'm not a pig. You don't need to get me food."

"Okay, okay. You eat by yourself."

Seeing her daughter eating happily, Wendy smiled and said, "Alaina, I feel much better with you."

Eric seldom had lunch at home. If the children were not at home, she would eat alone.

"Mom, you should also eat more." After dinner, they sat in the living room and chatted.

"Alaina, the day after tomorrow, a beauty salon of my friend will open. You can go with me to the party."

"Okay."

"There is a shopping carnival at the International Plaza on Friday. Shall we go there together?"

"Okay."