Chapter 146 - 148

Chapter 146: Dumbell

"What events did you sign up for?" Leo asked Alina on their way to the canteen.

Alina was also confused, "I don't know. He said that there were two events for girls that no one signed up. I wanted to ask him after class, but he ran faster than a rabbit!"

"You don't know what to sign up for!"

Leo looked at Alina with contempt. "I just said it casually. I want him to calm down. He is so big that he moves around in front of me, which affects me a lot."

Somehow, after Alina heard Leo's words, a bad feeling flashed through her heart.

After dinner, they returned to the classroom. As soon as Rose saw her, she ran over excitedly.

"Alaina, are you crazy! Why did you sign up for the shot put and long-distance race? Aren't you afraid that you will die on the playground?"

During lunch time, the news that Alina would take part in the shot put and 1,500 meter run had been spread on the class.

"What? What did you say?" Alina was more surprised than her.

Where was Michael? Looking at the empty seat in front of her, Alina wanted to kill him.

She was also a girl. She was pampered since childhood!

The name of the sports commissary was Michael Zhang. His father may be a fan of Michael Jordan.

"Why do you look more surprised than me? Don't you know what events you have signed up for?"

"I don't know. Can you believe it?" said Alina with a gloomy face, looking at Rose.

"You don't know! So Michael filled it without your permission? Since you didn't agree, let's go to find the head teacher!"

"Uh.. Alina grabbed Rose. "In fact, I agreed, but I didn't know that I was signing up for these two events. I thought..."

It was too late to say that. At that time, she just wanted to comfort Michael, but she didn't expect to get herself into trouble.

Rose touched Alina's forehead and said, "You don't have a fever. Did your IQ get eaten by a dog?"

Alina slapped her hand away, feeling like weeping but had no tears on her face. She wanted to be quiet.

There was a PE class on Wednesday afternoon. The students usually gathered on the playground, and today was no exception.

Everyone gathered at the south of the playground, waiting for the PE teacher to come. There was also a class. on the opposite in PE, and their PE teacher had arrived.

Soon, the PE teacher of class 126 whistled and strode over with a folder in his hand.. "Assemble!"

After that, the PE teacher opened the folder and said, "The school sports meeting will be held at the end of this month. In the next two weeks, I will give special training to the students who will take part in the sports meeting. As for the other students, you can do what you want as long as you complete the task | give you."

"Before assigning tasks, everybody run two laps on the playground, and the sports commissary leads the way!"

Michael took the lead in running.

When they passed by the PE class opposite, Alina glanced at them and found that they were all young and energetic! After two laps, everyone stood in line, and the PE teacher began to arrange tasks for them.

"Boys make one hundred and fifty leapfrogs, and girls make one hundred leapfrogs. After that, jump the stairs twenty times, no matter boys or girls. After finishing, you can go to the equipment room to borrow something to play by yourself, and remember to return it after using it.