Chapter 87: Lost

Rose was the most nervous one.

"What if our class is not selected? I can't dance. You dance by yourself!"

With a snicker on her face, Alina said, "You promised, so of course you dance. If you don't know how to dance, just dance as you like!"

Rose was anxious, "That's not what you said this morning!"

"Morning is morning, and now is now."

Rose cursed angrily, "Alaina, you are a liar! I'm breaking up with you!"

"They haven't announced the result yet!"

At this time, the broadcast said, "Everyone, be quiet. Now I announce the selected classes. Class 103, class 108 and class 111 of grade two, class 125 and class 126 of grade one. Congratulations to these five classes!"

"Oh my God! Our class is really selected!" The students of class 126 were shocked.

Rose burst into laughter, "Our class is selected! I don't need to dance now!"

After the shock, the cheers of class 126 sounded on the playground.

"Ivy, congratulations!" "Awesome, Ivy!"

Since no one knew about the replacement, many girls congratulated Ivy.

"No, it's not me..." Ivy didn't feel happy but embarrassed.

As soon as they were dismissed, she ran as fast as she could!

The girls in class 126 were happy, but the boys who had signed their names were depressed.

"What should we do now? Are we really going to take off our clothes and run on the playground! What a shame!"

"Our class can be selected. There must be some shady decision-making behind the selection!"

"I don't want to run anyway."

"It's up to us whether we run or not. We have so many boys. We are not afraid of her."

For the admission of class 126, the whole school was surprised. How could the B class participate in such an intellectual competition?

Many students were shocked!

They didn't think it was reasonable. Their classmates were so excellent but failed. How could class 126 be selected?

After returning to the classroom, many students specially asked the English teacher who was a judge that day to verify.

They still couldn't believe their ears. It was noisy in the classroom of class 126.

Cary shouted, "Hey, Randy, you lost. When are you going to the playground?"

Randy pulled a long face and said, "It's none of your business!"

Cary said in disdain, "Do you want to break your word?"

"Bullshit! You are the one who break word!"

As soon as Alina entered the classroom, she was stopped by Cary, "Alaina, you win. Randy asked you when they should go to the playground."

Cary, you brat! Randy and other boys stared at Cary fiercely.

Alina paused and smiled, "Why are you so anxious! How about... After the third class?"

"We were just kidding. We're not in a hurry, not at all!"

"You'd better run after the third class. You can show how brave you are!" Rose said loudly with a smile.

Other students who hadn't signed cheered and whistled.

"Run! Run! Run..."

Ding... The bell of the third class successfully rescued them.

During the whole class, those boys had a worried time, thinking about how to escape from the disaster. The more they were afraid that something would come sooner.

After the class was over, Randy stood up quickly and ran out of the classroom. "I'm going to the washroom!"

"Me too!" "Me too!" "Me too!" All the seven or eight boys ran away.

Rose came to her senses and shouted, "Alas... Don't run!"

No one listened to her!

She complained to Alaina, "Look at them. They ran faster than rabbits!"

"Don't worry. A monk can't run away from a temple."

The boys didn't enter the classroom until the bell rang. They couldn't go to the playground during class, could they?

After the fourth class, those boys did the same thing, but they were going to have lunch.

Looking at the boys, Rose was furious. "Alaina, they are too cunning! They didn't keep their promise!"

Alina looked at her and asked, "Why are you so eager?"

"Oh, it's fun! That scene must be very interesting!"

They chatted and went downstairs to the canteen.

After lunch, Alina returned to the classroom and began to do her homework. She had to take the monthly exam in two days, so she had a lot of homework to do.

"Alaina, have you finished your math homework? Let me have a look." Rose asked as soon as Alina closed the math book.

Alina sighed, "Can you do it yourself? It's not difficult."

"You think it's not difficult, but unfortunately, I don't know how to do it. What can I do?"

Well, what else could she do? She just gave her the notebook.

During the whole noon, Alina was busy with doing exercises to check her weaknesses and then review. There were only two days left before the monthly exam and one month left before the final exam.

Time was running out. When the lunch break was about to end, the classroom suddenly became noisy.

Everyone was booing and wanted the boys to take off their clothes and run on the playground.

The boys were not willing to do that.

Alina didn't care about what happened at all. She only focused on her study.

"Why are you so noisy? What are you talking about? The other classes are quiet, but our class is the only one making noise!" The head teacher walked in with a serious look.

Seeing the head teacher coming, everyone stopped talking.

The head teacher looked around seriously and asked, "Who was shouting 'take off your clothes' just now? Why does it mean?"

"..."

No one said anything.

"You are all young. Can you be more careful when you speak? Why are you shouting so loudly in the classroom? Are you afraid that other teachers can't hear you? I heard the noise of our class before I went out of the office. Could you please let me be less worried! I live three years less by being your head teacher for one year!"

The head teacher was scolding the students, and no one dared to speak.

He stood on the platform, looked down and knocked on the table. "Tell me! What are you arguing about?"

"..."

"When you're asked to talk, you don't! Tell me!"

"..."

"Monitor, what are they arguing for?"

The monitor stood up and said, "Alaina made a bet with boys. If they lost, they would take off their clothes and run on the playground. The boys didn't want to go, and everyone was booing them... That, that's it."

The head teacher was confused, "Bet? What bet?"

"It's about the oral English competition. Randy and others thought that our class's program would not be selected, and Alaina said we could, so they made a bet. If we are selected, they will take off their clothes and run around the playground. If we aren't, I will dance for them." Rose made it clear in one breath.

"Is that so? Randy?"