Chapter 81: Ask For It

Standing behind the door, with one hand on the doorknob, Sheffield looked at Alina unhappily.

"Are you angry?" She smiled, put away her phone, edged her way into the room, and explained, "Our school is going to hold an oral English competition. The girl who participated in this program was sick, so the head teacher asked me to take her place. Because the competition will be held tomorrow, we rehearsed a little longer today. I didn't mean to delay your study."

"Ah... Your classmate got sick at the right time!" With a sneer, Sheffield closed the door.

"I also think it's not the right time for her to get sick. The competition is going to start tomorrow. She has a high fever today..." Alina answered so quickly that she didn't realize what he was talking about until she was halfway through.

"Ah! What do you mean by getting sick at the right time? It's a good chance for you to fall in love!"

Alina remembered that when she entered the gate, Sheffield's window was open. He might have misunderstood when he saw Leo drive her back.

"You think too much. We are classmates. It's too late. He just gave me a ride by the way."

With his eyes fixed on Alina, Sheffield said affirmatively, "This is the same car that brought you and the watermelon back last weekend, right?"

Alina didn't notice that. They were all black. It was hard to tell if they were the same car.

She paused and replied, "Yes, it was him last time, but we are really just classmates."

"You don't have to explain to me. Whatever you do has nothing to do with me."

"Of course it does. You are the most important person... one of the most important persons in my life. You're different from others. You can't misunderstand me!"

In Alina's view, the hero was naturally the most important person in the life of the female supporting role. After all, the life and death of the female supporting role was decided by him.

Wasn't he the most important person? The reason why she added 'one of' was that if she didn't say so, Sheffield would think her words were unconvincing. After all, Wendy was the most important person to her.

But to Sheffield, it sounded totally different.

He quickly glanced at Alina. He was both at a loss and happy. The most important person in her life... She, she said so bluntly in front of him without blushing. Why wasn't she as reserved as a girl?

Turning around, Sheffield said in disgust, "W-who is the most important person in your life? Don't talk nonsense!"

Alina shrugged, "I've spent a lot of time and energy on tutoring you until twelve o'clock in the evening. If you are still suspicious, I can't help it!"

With his back to Alina, Sheffield kept silent for a long time.

"It's getting late. Shall we start our study?" After waiting for a while, Alina saw Sheffield didn't move, so she asked.

"Okay." With a calm look on his face, Sheffield turned around, glanced at Alina and sat down at the desk.

Alina took the math book, flipped through it and asked, "Is there anything that you don't understand in today's class?"

"Not bad."

"So you mean you understand everything, right?" Alina continued to open Chinese book, "What about this?"

"Not bad."

"Good, Sheffield. If you can listen to the teacher carefully in the next classes, I just need to review the previous contents for you. You are awesome!"