Chapter 79: Fighting Spirit Ignited

The boy greeted Alina with a bright smile when he saw her.

As a matter of fact, Alina didn't hate him. At least, he looked much better than Joseph.

So she also smiled at him. But when she looked at Joseph, she immediately stopped smiling.

When Joseph saw it, he immediately felt that it was unfair. She smiled at Shawn happily, but looked at him coldly. She treated them too differently!

He deliberately mocked at her, "Oh, you bad girl has changed your taste!" While saying that, he glanced at Shawn in front of him.

Alina glanced at him, "It's none of your business!"

"Yes, it's none of my business. But Shawn is my good friend. I don't want to see him be hurt by you!" Joseph said as he put his arm around Shawn's neck, as if they were good friends.

The two of them were not on the same floor. Being held by Joseph, Shawn tilted his body to one side. He patted Joseph's hand awkwardly, indicating him to let go.

But at this time, how could Joseph listen to him? He held him more closely.

Seeing that they were so intimate, Alina's eyes suddenly flashed with a motherly smile. "Don't worry. I know. I won't compete with you. I wish you happiness! Come on!"

After saying that, Alina went upstairs happily.

The two boys looked at each other.

"Do you understand what she is talking about?" Joseph asked Shawn.

Shawn shook his head, "No."

Suddenly, Joseph tightened his grip on Shawn's neck. "Hey, tell me honestly, when did you hook up with her? You even looked at each other and smiled. It's so disgusting!"

"We met at noon. Weren't you there at that time?"

"I don't believe it!"

"Believe it or not, it's up to you. Are you jealous?"

"You're courting death! How can I be jealous?"

The noise of the boys fighting faded away.

When Alina walked into the classroom and passed by Bonnie's desk, she received a look of hostility and a snort.

Alina paused and glanced at her. Bonnie immediately became nervous with stubbornness in her eyes.

What a young girl! With a slight smile, Alina withdrew her gaze and walked towards her seat.

Bonnie breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to pick a fight on purpose, but she couldn't help feeling sorry for her good friend.

Ivy had worked so hard for so long. Why let Alaina replace her at the last moment? Leo's affair had already broken her heart, and now she even took away her only chance. Alaina had gone too far!

Alina and Leo performed together again, and the happiest one was Rose.

As soon as she sat down, she immediately said, "You're back from the rehearsal! Why aren't you with Leo?"

"I went to the washroom."

"How's the rehearsal going? Can you perform tomorrow?"

"It depends. It's best if Ivy can come. If she can't, I'll perform."

Rose said angrily, "Why do you still want her to come? How good it is if you perform! This program is designed for you and Leo!"

"Don't say that. It took Ivy a long time to practice."