Chapter 73: Let's Go To WC Together

After walking out of the office, Alina cursed the snitch in her heart, 'It doesn't matter you snitched on me, but why did you make up a story?!'

Besides, she felt that there was something wrong with her head teacher's attitude. Normally, puppy love should be forbidden in a key high school like Ming Hua, but why did she feel that her head teacher seemed to be more willing to see it?

What was the relationship between him and Leo? When it came to puppy love, shouldn't he ask the boy first, or ask the two people together? Why did he just ask her and say something to support puppy love? What did he mean?

The more she thought about it, the more weird she felt.

Stepping into the classroom, Alina had an impulse to turn around and leave when she met the gaze of all her classmates. But she couldn't be a coward at this time.

She stood straight, glanced at her classmates, and walked to her seat step by step.

"What does the head teacher want to see you about?" Rose handed a note with words to Alina.

Alina replied, "Someone told the head teacher that I was in a relationship with Leo, so he talked to me."

"Who is it? How shameless she was! She must be jealous of you! Did you get scolded?"

"No."

"The head teacher didn't scold you. Did he acquiesce because of your grades?"

"Nonsense! I'm going to study."

Rose handed another note to Alina, but she didn't answer it.

After reading the newspaper, the first class of the afternoon was about to begin.

The first class was about geography, and the most boring teacher was the geography teacher. Within ten minutes, only a few of the students were still awake. Alina felt sleepy and wanted to sleep.

She closed her eyes for three seconds and struggled to open them. No, she couldn't sleep! She was a good child who loved learning and respected teachers. How could she sleep in class!

"Clap!" She slapped herself on the face. She just wanted to wake herself up, but she didn't expect that she made a loud noise.

It was painful. Alina touched her face and became sober in an instant.

Was her face red?

The teacher looked at Alina in a daze. He didn't know why the girl was so cruel to herself. He felt pain even when he heard the sound.

The slap woke up many sleepy students. They were wondering if that had been a slap in the face.

Alina straightened her body in high spirits, as if nothing had happened.

Yana couldn't help taking a few more glances at her.

This was just an episode in the geography class, and the class passed quickly.

Alina didn't go to the washroom the whole morning. As soon as the class was over, she walked out of the classroom.

"Hello, Alaina, where are you going?" Rose stood up and asked.

Alina turned around and spoke out two letters indifferently, "WC."

"Wait a minute. I'll go with you!"

When they went downstairs, Alina asked casually, "Didn't you go to the washroom at noon? Why did you go there again?"

Rose grinned and replied, "Haven't you heard of lazy people peeing a lot?"