Chapter 222 - 224

Chapter 222: Shopping

After the excitement, the atmosphere in the room was a little weird.

Ten minutes ago, Alina asked Mr. Su to help Leo into a chair with her. Then she stood back and watched Mr. and Mrs. Tang crying and laughing around their son.

Just as she was about to leave quietly, Leo, who was calmer than his parents, suddenly shouted, "Don't go!"

Leo's reaction woke up Mr. and Mrs. Tang, who were all focused on their son.

How could they ignore her!

What was her relationship with Leo? Why did her son talk to her after less than an hour? He even hugged her and cried. Why did he care about her so much?

Mr. and Mrs. Tang looked at the girl who was about to sneak away.

Alina, who had just taken a few steps, turned around stiffly and gave an embarrassed and polite smile to the people who were looking at her.

"I... I didn't leave."

They looked at each other, and the air was very quiet.

At last, Mr. Su came to his senses first. He coughed and said, "Alaina, thank you. I'll keep your kindness in mind."

"You're welcome. It's just a coincidence. I didn't do anything."

Mrs. Tang came to her senses, walked over, took Alina's hand and said gratefully, "Alaina, thank you for helping Leo!"

"You're welcome, Auntie. I really didn't do anything." She did feel that she didn't do anything. It was really a coincidence.

Mrs. Tang smiled gently, "Good girl, you don't have to be so modest. You have lunch here today. I'll cook for you!"

"No, no. Since Leo is fine, I should go back. My mother is waiting for me at home!" It was not comfortable to have dinner at other people's home.

Mr. Su looked at his nephew who was staring at Alina and said with a smile, "Alaina, my sister seldom cooks for others. You are lucky!"

"Little girl, if you are worried about your mother, I will ask Mr. Su to tell her, and you can rest assured to have lunch here. I will ask the driver to send you back later. I believe that your mother will not be unhappy." Mr. Tang also advised with a smile.

Now that she had been asked to stay, it would be impolite for her to refuse again.

Alina had no choice but to nod, "All right, I am sorry to disturb you."

"Don't say so. I wish you could take here as your own home!"

So Alina was left for lunch.

To show her sincerity, Mrs. Tang decided to go to the supermarket to buy some food herself.

Alina felt bored staying in the Tang Family, so she wanted to go with her. Hearing this, Mrs. Tang wanted to refuse, but when she saw her clingy son, she smiled and agreed.

Leo frowned. He was reluctant to part with his new sister, so he followed her.

The three people drove to the supermarket. When they arrived at the entrance of the supermarket, Mrs. Tang reached out for the shopping cart.

"Let me do it! Let me do it!" Alina quickly grabbed it and poked Leo beside her, "Leo, it's time to show your gentlemanly demeanor. Come on, I'll leave the shopping cart to you."

Leo looked at her, lowered his eyes and obediently took the cart from Alina.

Alina patted him and whispered, "Good boy. I'll buy you some candy later!"