Chapter 74: Onlookers

The person who was hit was exactly Joseph. He stood haughtily in front of Alina, with no intention of being a gentleman.

"Yes, it's all my fault! Did you hurt, Joseph? Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

Joseph was a little surprised to hear that. In the canteen before, she had argued with him for many times.

"What happened?" Rose caught up and saw Alina standing at the stairway, opposite to her was Joseph, who was in class 125. She blinked, poked Alina's waist and asked in a low voice.

Alina looked at her and said, "I bumped into him."

"What?" Looking at Joseph, Rose muttered in her heart, 'She's lucky. She always meets handsome guys, such as Leo and Joseph.'

She cried in her heart. Why couldn't she bump into a handsome guy?

Looking at Alina, Joseph said arrogantly, "I don't have to go to the infirmary. Just say sorry to me for ten times."

Because they were at the stairway, they quickly attracted the attention of other students, who were their classmates from class 125 and class 126.

Hearing Joseph's request, the students of class 125 became excited, especially a few girls who were gloating.

For the onlookers of class 126, some of them were waiting to see Alina make a fool of herself, while others were defending her.

"Joseph, Alaina has apologized to you. She didn't mean to do that. Why are you so fussy? Are you a man?"

Rose said righteously and looked at Joseph with dissatisfaction. He was good-looking, but why couldn't he be gentle?

"Hey, who are you? What do you mean by saying that? It's your classmate who bumped into Joseph. He asked her to say sorry. What's wrong?" The girls of class 125 immediately stood up for Joseph.

"She who bumped into Joseph did not speak. What are you talking about there? Do you want to attract the attention of Joseph?"

As soon as the girl said that, the crowd of class 125 burst into laughter in disdain!

Rose was so angry that her face turned red. She shouted at the students of class 125, "Bullshit!"

"No wonder you are from B class. You are so rude!"

"Hey, that one from class 125, watch your mouth!" Some students of class 126 were not happy to hear that.

"Humph! I'm telling the truth." That guy murmured.

Alina held Rose's hand to comfort her and asked in a calm voice, "Will this matter be over as long as I apologize to you for ten times?"

Joseph looked around and answered, "Yes."

"Alaina, will you really say sorry to him ten times?" Rose held Alina's hand tightly and disagreed.

"It's my fault to bump into him. I should apologize."

"But he..."

"It doesn't matter. It's just a few apologies."

Alina turned round, looked into Joseph's eyes and said sincerely, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Everyone counted in their hearts. One, two, three...

"... I'm sorry." After saying the last word, Alina asked coldly, "Is that okay?"

Joseph dodged her eyes and replied quickly, "Yes."

Alina withdrew her sight and pulled Rose to the classroom expressionlessly.

As soon as the show was over, the audience was going back to their own classrooms. The class was about to begin.

"I thought she was arrogant. But to my surprise, she dared not to lose her temper in front of Joseph. He made her apologize ten times, and she did. It was a shame in front of so many people!"

"Exactly! We were all made fun of by class 125. What a shame!"

"I think she did it on purpose to attract Joseph's attention!"

"Didn't she already have Leo? Why does she court Joseph? She's too greedy!"

"Maybe she thinks she is a princess and everyone will like her!"

Alina was moved by herself. She provided them with topics to talk about after class again.

In class, Leo's desk mate summed up the matter simply in words on the notebook and handed it to Leo.

Leo glanced at it coldly. He didn't want to take it at first, but when he saw the name of Alaina on it, he frowned and took it over.

After reading it quickly, Leo took a look at Alina and returned the notebook to his desk mate.

"Won't you say something? The girl you like was bullied. How you can be so calm!" Then his desk mate put the notebook in front of Leo.

After reading the words on the notebook, Leo pushed away his desk mate's hand expressionlessly.

"You can't get a girl like this. At this time, you should seek justice for her like a hero. This is what a man should do!" Leo's desk mate felt himself really warm-hearted.

Leo glanced at him with confusion in his eyes. "Is that so?"

"Of course!"

As soon as the teacher came in, Alina put the matter behind and listened carefully.

Class was over soon.

The girls gathered together, giggled and whispered, glancing at Alina from time to time.

Rose couldn't bear to see Alina being discussed by others. She pulled a long face and said unhappily, "Why did you say sorry to him? Now, you are laughed at by the whole class! Maybe the whole grade knows about it now!"

Alina didn't care about it. She smiled and said, "It was over. Don't think about it anymore."

Rose curled her lips, "You don't care, but I'm still angry!"

"Okay, okay, it's my fault. How do you want me to compensate you? Just tell me."

"Well... Snacks for a week!"

"No problem. Are you less angry now?"

Rose's eyes blinked, "Well, almost."

All of a sudden, many students looked back. Alina and Rose didn't notice it at first. Emma reminded them, "Look back!"

They looked at each other and turned back at the same time.

Leo just came up to them. He stared at Alina, as if he had something to say.

Rose glanced at him and her, and withdrew her feet from the aisle.

Well, here came another one!

"What's up?" Alina asked Leo with a smile.

Although she looked very calm, in fact, she had already roared in her heart. 'Bro, can you continue to be aloof and ignore me!'

What happened yesterday was enough for everyone to talk about. What did he want to do now?

If this was the entertainment circle, she would be on the top search every day!

Leo stared at Alina for a while, frowned and asked, "Were you bullied?"

After a pause, Alina smiled and said, "No. Who said that?"

"My desk mate."

"... He was just kidding. No one bullied me, really." She said, looking at him with her sincere eyes.

After looking at her for a few seconds, Leo understood and turned back.