Chapter 69: Study Hard For The First Night

When Alina went downstairs, Wendy and Eric were eating watermelon. They were feeding each other. The atmosphere was so sweet.

As soon as she went downstairs, she was forced to enjoy the public display of affection. Alina was a little depressed. "Dad, Mom, is watermelon delicious?"

They nodded, "Yes, it's sweet."

Alina said to the butler who was standing by, "Peter, you can cut two watermelons and have a taste. They are really delicious."

"I see. Thank you, Miss Alaina."

Alina smiled, "You're welcome. I should thank you for getting the watermelons back."

Eric looked around and asked, "Hasn't Sheffield come down yet?"

"I'll go upstairs and ask young master to come down," said Peter.

"No need. He has come down." Alina looked up at the stairs and said.

When Sheffield was walking downstairs, everyone was looking at him. He paused and continued to go downstairs.

Eric said solemnly, "Since everyone is here, let's have dinner."

At the dining table, everyone was eating quietly. After that, Peter brought a plate of sliced watermelon for them. There wasn't much fruit after dinner, only two small pieces for each person.

After eating up a piece, Alina noticed that Sheffield didn't eat. She deliberately asked, "Brother, don't you eat? It's really delicious!"

"No. I'm full."

"Don't waste food. If you don't eat, I'll help you." After saying that, Alina soon finished the watermelon for him.

Then the dinner was over.

Alina wiped her mouth and called Sheffield to go upstairs. Everyone knew that she had to tutor Sheffield every night, so they didn't feel anything wrong.

They went upstairs one after the other. Eric said to Wendy with relief, "The children seem to be getting on better and better. Wendy, you've done a great job!"

Wendy felt proud of herself. "Honey, don't praise me anymore. I'm ashamed!

Alina followed Sheffield directly into his room. Although he looked cold, there was no sign of anger on his face.

Walking to the desk, Alina picked up the book and turned around, "Where do you think we should start? How about math?"

After looking at her, Sheffield quickly looked away and answered, "Whatever."

Alina patted the back of the chair and raised her eyebrows, "Don't stand there. Come and sit here!"

Sheffield went over and sat down obediently. Then Alina opened the math book and read it. Then she turned to the contents page and asked, "What knowledge points you don't understand?"

Looking at the contents, Sheffield said calmly, "Except chapter 1, I don't remember anything else."

What? Alina was shocked, "What did you do in class? Didn't you listen to the teacher?"

"Sleep."

"Sleep? Don't you sleep at night? Do you still need to sleep in class?"

Sheffield became impatient. "Why do you ask so many questions? If you think it's troublesome, just give up."

Alina was speechless and told herself in her heart, 'Don't be angry. He is the hero. Don't be angry. He is the hero...'

Gritting her teeth, she forced a smile and said, "It doesn't matter. We can learn it again. It doesn't matter."