171

I walk out of my classroom with a nervous patter. I just finished my last exam, taking almost the entire hour. School wasn't my forte, so I honestly don't know how I did. I tried my best, that's what I'll take from it.

"Hey, how was it for you?" Hyunjin comes from behind me, an anxious expression across his face too. We were both idiots.

"Well, I'm sure even if I fail the exam, I'll pass the class with a D. It can't be too bad. I'm... sure it's fine. What about you?"

"I was taught nothing. I learned nothing. I filled in my bubbles to make a flower."

"Hyunjin," I whine, "some of those questions were common sense. Even I got them."

"Listen, Han, look at me. This is science we're talking about. Science. Did you not notice me using you for your homework all the time?"

"No, I copied off of Felix."

"Well, then."

Hyunjin laughs at our stupidity. "Let's go find the others. I'm sure they're out front waiting."

-

"Hey, how was it?" Felix wraps his arm around me since Changbin had latched onto Minho. "Mr.Jung definitely didn't go easy on us."

"I was stressed, I am stressed, I am stress. It's okay, though. Exams are over and I can finally sleep in on weekdays."

"True that! We can have sleepovers and talk about our boyfriends and then talk shit about that one toxic group and then-"

"Felix, what the hell are you talking about?" I laugh, letting him pull me into a hug. Random, but nice.

"No clue. Isn't gossiping something people do at sleepovers?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be that. We literally gushed over the Marvel characters last time."

"His ass is so fine."

"Ah, yeah."

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" Chan comes over, laughing at our faces. We were practically drooling over the image of the characters.

"Ass."

"Honestly, yeah."

"How does it feel to know that you'll never come back to this place?" Minho walks over, Changbin leeching to his arm.

"Scary, but relieving. I mean, I was already accepted into the music program for Seoul University. That's one step of adult life."

"Woo! Soon enough, you can buy us alcohol!" Felix shouts, excited to get fucked up.

"Hey, not until after his graduation," Hyunjin laughs, clinging onto Seungmin and Jeongin as soon as they come out.

"What's after who's graduation?"

"Chan is going to buy us alcohol after he graduates! We're going to get fucked up!" Felix shouts before I elbow him in the side.

"Quiet down, Lix. We're still at school."

"Sorry. We're going to get fucked up," he whisper shouts, pumping his fist in the air.

"Hey, hey, hey. I never agreed to this," Chan glares at us, crossing his arms. What a dad.

"So you don't want to get fucked up?"

"Who says I don't? But I certainly won't allow you underage kids to drink."

"Dad, come on."

Thus the whining began until Chan agreed to buy us the lightest alcoholic drink.